PDA

View Full Version : Game Prob

RWetterholt
11-07-2004, 09:03 AM
Hello all...

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem at all. I know the patch has not been released yet for PF but I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with the campaign system. I started a USN campaign and got about 5-6 missions into the campaign and after the 5th or 6th mission I got a screen with only boxes and no typing. I thought to myself...hmmm...thats strange...lets see if it will load anyways (beacuse u are only flying recon anyways). No...the error dialogue said that there was a problem loading the map. How weird. Anyone else with this problem or knows what I am talking about feel free to let me know whats going on. I guess this could also be a possible bug that needs to be addressed with this patch or a future release...

RWetterholt
11-07-2004, 09:03 AM
Hello all...

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem at all. I know the patch has not been released yet for PF but I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with the campaign system. I started a USN campaign and got about 5-6 missions into the campaign and after the 5th or 6th mission I got a screen with only boxes and no typing. I thought to myself...hmmm...thats strange...lets see if it will load anyways (beacuse u are only flying recon anyways). No...the error dialogue said that there was a problem loading the map. How weird. Anyone else with this problem or knows what I am talking about feel free to let me know whats going on. I guess this could also be a possible bug that needs to be addressed with this patch or a future release...

oFZo
11-07-2004, 11:01 AM
I had that before I DL'd the DGen beta.

Llama44
11-07-2004, 11:26 AM
Yes, I have that same problem, even with the dgen beta. Even after rebooting, even after reinstalling.