PDA

View Full Version : After beating the game...

xBitter
12-15-2007, 10:22 PM
I want to go back and get al of the flags and view points and such, which memory do I select? Do I select the last memory block and replay the whole thing there? Or can I just try to select an additional memory? I am a tad bit confused. I tried searching, but I couldn't find an answer.

Bitter.

xBitter
12-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I really need help ASAP!

Bitter.

numnutz13
12-19-2007, 03:18 AM
it doesn't matter which one you do, it's just easiest to use the one where all the places are unlocked, that way you don't have to go into a different one to find them

xBitter
12-19-2007, 01:39 PM
So I can go back into any memory without having to worry about going through the ending and credits again hopefully? Because I am getting annoyed at going through the ending and credits right before I play.

numnutz13
12-19-2007, 08:53 PM
not sure you what you mean about that

xBitter
12-19-2007, 10:25 PM
I meant, if I go into a memory and play the game, will I not have to go through the credits anymore? I have to keep going through the last scene and credits every time I turn on the game. So will going into a memory and saving in there or something stop the whole credits thing for good?

Bitter.

blarson11
12-19-2007, 11:00 PM
nah once ur back in the animus it reloads from there. memory block 6 is the one you wanna load.

xBitter
12-20-2007, 01:31 PM
So once I go back in the animus, it wont delete all I did in memory block 7 right? It will just have me continue from where I am and just go back to collect flags and do other investigations and stuff, correct?

Bitter.

blarson11
12-20-2007, 02:36 PM
everything you have done in the game so far has been saved, including save the citizen, and collectables. when you reload the block it gives you the option to do all of the missions and the assassination again, but you still get credit for doing it the first time. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

xBitter
12-20-2007, 07:02 PM
That is what I was worried about, having the game tell me to do everything over in that memory block. Is there a way I can just do the objectives I have not completed yet? Or will it still tell me ones I have already done, therefore confusing me which ones I need to do, and onces I already did?

Bitter.

blarson11
12-20-2007, 07:56 PM
if you pause and go to "additional memories" it will show u the type of mission you havent done yet, but if there is more then one of that type, it wont tell you which one you have not done yet (unless you haven't done either of them, then they are both blank).

xBitter
12-21-2007, 07:46 PM
Alright thanks for the help I will try it.

Bitter.