PDA

View Full Version : Bulldozers...ugh!

MindzEyz
12-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Anyone know how to get past the bulldozers? I'm not figuring out the puzzle. I'm sure I will kick myself later.

patrickgerry
12-06-2009, 05:08 AM
hit the black control box that looks like an antenna on top and in front of the bulldozer.

inambour
12-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Well, been trying to hit those antennas by going on top of the bulldozer doesn't work.
Tried every weapon i had this thing doesn't loose any hp.
I have the green bar telling me I'm targeting it but it's not loosing any health.

Bug ? :/

WTB help thanks.

patrickgerry
12-06-2009, 06:11 PM
I just fired the machine gun in front of the bulldozer. Did not have to climb the top. Maybe you are right and its a bug.

inambour
12-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Did you destroy the antenna using this method ?
Cause i tried it and didn't work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
Where am i supposed to report this "possible" bug ?

Thanks.

Fleaheap
12-18-2009, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by inambour:
Well, been trying to hit those antennas by going on top of the bulldozer doesn't work.
Tried every weapon i had this thing doesn't loose any hp.
I have the green bar telling me I'm targeting it but it's not loosing any health.

Bug ? :/

WTB help thanks.

ARGH...seems like a bug. Tried 3 times. Emptied a couple of clips. Whacked it with a stick. Arrows... Everything. On top. from front...Im over it... Please fix it...or tell me why I am stupid

UbiGabe
12-18-2009, 11:20 AM
I have heard of this happening to a very few people. It should resolve itself with a reload of the level.

I find it easiest to position yourself in front of the bulldozer and shoot the control box on the top... but if you want to be ultra-dramatic about it, you can climb the vines to the branches and get a much better firing solution.

sat1965
12-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Try getting on top of bulldozer, then use dual blades to smash antennas. this worked for me.

silverplanet
12-25-2009, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the info. Reloading helped to defeat the bulldozer almost straight away after 3 hours of shooting that f$#king dozer without causing a dent. Definately a bug in the game.

Skellywagg
01-04-2010, 04:10 AM
As RDA I just aimed the grenade launcher at antenna and it got it in two hits each time.
Lol, as a Na'vi,a bow and arrow sufficed...I love being a Na'vi http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

carlo987
01-28-2010, 01:37 PM
ive tried slashing it, shooting it with arrows and bullets from in front and from on top and the health bar doesnt change, anyone figure out a fix for this? am i missing something?

Thanks!

Insomneac
01-28-2010, 02:30 PM
It's not a bug.

You're supposed to shoot the square antenna on each dozer.

But you have to activate this mission first, or shooting will do nothing.

I can't remember how to trigger it, though.

AGENTxxxxx47
01-28-2010, 02:58 PM
YEAH there's no bug shooting the dozer from the gound would likely take pure luck , but jumping on a branch then jump on top of dozer and melee the antenna on the front TOP easy as that

SveetyVantelli
08-03-2010, 09:53 AM
I had the same problem, I was shooting the antena from ground, on top of bulldozer from every possible weapon and nothing happen. Green line above antena didnt move at all. Then i just restart the game, and i demolished it from first try

papa75149
08-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by MindzEyz:
Anyone know how to get past the bulldozers? I'm not figuring out the puzzle. I'm sure I will kick myself later. I found out accidently
how to stop the bulldozer. I jumped from a tree branch on to the top of the dozer and moved to the far left of the attenna and shuffled as close to the front as possible. I then let fly with three arrows hitting the attenna on it's side and close to the top. It took three arrows on both dozers. Hope this helps-papa