PDA

View Full Version : mosquito

lew1991
06-16-2005, 03:18 PM
this is confusing:
in the poll that was on the website a while back about what plane you were looking forward to the most there were 5 planes to chose from but as far as i can remember the mosquito was the outright leader however it didnt make it in and if i remember the list correctley neither did any of the others so how does that work out http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Tooz_69GIAP
06-16-2005, 03:43 PM
No, the Mosquito is not in the patch. It is likely that the Mosquito, the Ju-88, the Italian stuff, and anumber of other aircraft will be released in a paid add on at some point before the end of the year.

But that is not certain in itself. In truth, I doubt anyone really knows except for the dev team at 1C.

I wish people would stop going on about these things. There are a zillion different threads all about the same thing. Please try and look through the forums before posting a new thread.

nealn
06-16-2005, 03:53 PM
I agree, 100% and posted on this yesterday. Oleg and team have done a great job and this sim is the best ww2 flight sim hands down, but if you are going take the time to poll your public, listen to them!

Neal

HoneySeeker
06-16-2005, 04:41 PM
Why do you assume that they didn't?

JamesBlonde888
06-16-2005, 05:23 PM
I guess they are having trouble finding axes sharp enough to cut down the delta wood that the Mossies will have to be made from.