PDA

View Full Version : Intercontinental matches

SMSL
04-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Anyone else had trouble trying to have a match with people from another continent? Earlier today, I got kicked out of a Manhunt match with US people and every time we would try to start a match together even on other modes, the game would send us to different lobbies -.- We could start private matches, we didn't even have lag problems playing with each other, so I don't understand why the game would end up separating us in every public match to the point of my game even crashing >.<

Is it a common problem on PC? Does Ubisoft plan on fixing it? Because if they make the game purposely deter intercontinental gameplay, keeping separate servers for each, they shouldn't, none of us was warping all over the place during the private matches, so it's not like the distance provokes lag issues.

hoserama99
04-16-2011, 12:19 AM
I'll second this very annoying bug.

It seems so odd that 2 people in a player match get immediately separated when the match is launched, but the same 2 stay together if you launch a private match - especially if there's no real lag in the private match!

Lord_Ethcaz
04-16-2011, 02:54 AM
Actually, I could play fine, although a bit laggy (which got worse per minute of playtime) with a clanmate from America. However, I had the same, or maybe even more, lag when I connected with someone from Belgium in a 1 on 1 match.
And I'm from Holland, so that was kinda weird.
Also, I had lag free games with someone from Bulgary...

I once got an invite for a ranked manhunt game with someone from my friendlist. I accepted and got in the waitroom with the guy. Then he queued us, and I got in a 1/2 lobby. Although we were supposed to be queued for a ranked manhunt match?

So, I dunno what it is, but often I get the feeling that the multiplayer is just far from finished. They gave us something they beta tested on a LAN with 3 people, or something...