PDA

View Full Version : Blood Colour?

ACExTHEGAME
01-10-2010, 11:04 AM
In real life and in many games HUMANS have RED BLOOD but in AVATAR (great game) humans blood is BLUE i understand the Na'Vi having blue blood can someone from Ubisoft clear this up?

Ankhareon
01-11-2010, 12:31 AM
to make matters worse, I could've sworn Na'vi have red blood in the film

ILikeVehicles
01-11-2010, 01:42 AM
Yeah, the blue blood kinda threw me off, since both the Humans (Obviously) and Na'Vi really have red blood. It would be nice to see this fixed.

Grendolai
01-11-2010, 07:22 PM
You guys are forgetting the blood is red only when saturated with oxygen. When the blood is exposed to Pandora's atmosphere it most likely wouldn't show red.

Ankhareon
01-11-2010, 10:37 PM
humans breathe oxygen through their gas masks, it's oxygenated until the precise moment it leaves their body. I doubt the oxygen all managed to escape in that time. Regardless, we've seen the Na'vi bleed red in the movie, in the Pandoran atmosphere. The blood should be red

klw89
01-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Was Jake Sully's blood red when he was pricked by the priestess (or did she ***** something else)?

Human blood is always red anyway, even when it has no oxygen. Oxygen just turns up the brightness. I can't find any evidence of human blood ever turning blue in any circumstance, although it is possible to have a very rare and dangerous condition that gives one green blood.

I don't think it matters anyway - it's just a uniform game feature.