PDA

View Full Version : Sporadic Game Freezes for 360

PapaSmurf911
03-16-2009, 08:13 AM
During the startup screen where you have to 'Press Start to Begin', if you don't press it as soon as it flashes on the screen, it freezes. Also, randomly when loading missions for the multiplayer is just locks up. Anyone else having this issue?

Ubi, any ideas on when you will fix? This is a great game, but puts a real damper on it. (Not really holding my breath since the infinate machine gun sound never went away on RSV2)

PapaSmurf911
03-16-2009, 08:13 AM
During the startup screen where you have to 'Press Start to Begin', if you don't press it as soon as it flashes on the screen, it freezes. Also, randomly when loading missions for the multiplayer is just locks up. Anyone else having this issue?

Ubi, any ideas on when you will fix? This is a great game, but puts a real damper on it. (Not really holding my breath since the infinate machine gun sound never went away on RSV2)

CircusMidget_TS
03-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Try installing the game data to the hard drive. There should be an option to do this from the dashboard.

PapaSmurf911
03-16-2009, 01:46 PM
I have been shyed away from doing this because Halo 3 says that it degrades performance. Do you know if copying it to the hard drive will do the same for HAWX?

ElRussoUK
03-16-2009, 05:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CircusMidget_TS:
Try installing the game data to the hard drive. There should be an option to do this from the dashboard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have installed the game to my HD and I still occasionally get frozen out when prompted to press start...