PDA

View Full Version : New to AC

RIPMccandless
01-18-2010, 07:38 PM
I have not yet bought the game, but played it a few times. I would like to know some basic stuff in case I misunderstood the game.

-Is this game open-world?
In terms of openess of play CoD or Fallout?

-Is it worth the money?

-Any notable problems while playing on xbox 360?

It looked like a great game and I very much wish to play more, but need these questions answered =) Ty.

the amolang
01-18-2010, 08:31 PM
it is completely open world, it gives you the whole cities of Florence and Venice as well as some small towns. As you progress in the game it is unlocked (so you won't have it all at the beginning)

it is definitely worth the money. I'm a little over thirty hours in and I just finished the story. I haven't finished all the extra collectibles and that type of stuff either...

No major problems really.... just some technical stuff that could have been done better, like some of the characters level of detail is quite low and the pop up is super disappointing

Bampire
01-18-2010, 09:02 PM
I've got it for the 360 and I didn't run into any problems. It's worth the time and effort put into such a fantastic game. You will get your money's worth let alone there will be 2 more memory blocks (DLC) very soon.

As Amolang has said, it's open world, you're restricted to a certain degree, but for the most part you are free to do what you want, until you're ready to move foreward into the story. I myself have around 24 or so hours in the game for doing every race, side mission, errand etc.. Though I didn't get the glyphs all around the game, or the feathers. But that's another topic.

You should get the game. You won't be disappointed.. Well I hope you don't.