PDA

View Full Version : Everything works Perfect

The_Mountain.
03-12-2010, 04:54 AM
I received the game yesterday and i start playing... i played for 5-6 hours without a single freeze or something or a disconnect nothing everything work perfect!

I dont know why people have problem and cannot play...

The only problem is that i see 2 black bars bottom and up... probably because i use 1280 x 1024 , and its for wide and i have 19 inchs. Screen.

But the Conclusion is that everything is nice and smooth http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Xanatos2007
03-12-2010, 05:16 AM
Glad to hear it.

swn32
03-12-2010, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by b4lance:

The only problem is that i see 2 black bars bottom and up... probably because i use 1280 x 1024 , and its for wide and i have 19 inchs. Screen.

Annoying right, how the game is hard-coded for a particular aspect ratio. Simply screams console port to me.

FiskMunk
03-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Who cares if it works? We're forced to play a singleplayer game online.
If one turns out to require more of an explanation than that, then I'll go berserk with a meat cleaver.

Y2K1
03-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by FiskMunk:
If one turns out to require more of an explanation than that, then I'll go berserk with a meat cleaver.

If u whant to play the game then u`ll use the DRM,if u don`t whanna play don`t buy the game and just look on youtube how we play the game.
The DRM is just another excuse for people that pirate the games,or don`t have the money to buy the game.

swn32
03-12-2010, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Y2K1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FiskMunk:

If u whant to play the game then u`ll use the DRM,if u don`t whanna play don`t buy the game and just look on youtube how we play the game.
The DRM is just another excuse for people that pirate the games,or don`t have the money to buy the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do these people come to the forums? Go make ur ignorant accusations elsewhere.

FiskMunk
03-12-2010, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Y2K1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FiskMunk:

The DRM is just another excuse for people that pirate the games,or don`t have the money to buy the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the game, and I'm playing it right now. I've waited far too long for it to participate in the Ubisoft PC boycott, and for that I apologize.
Meh, I'll stay away from all other releases.

The_Mountain.
03-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Simple this the concept of this drm is that these days with all the Polls that happening they ask people if they have access to internet.. so they answer yes, so ubisoft based on things like this and other facts make a drm to work like this, and com'on these days who doesnt have internet and the game doesnt request for to play online just to authenticate that you are actually you.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

So if you want to play you will play if you dont want just you will search 1 million reason to say that you wont play or you cant.. !