PDA

View Full Version : Topic- Language Used in the SHIII Foums

GT182
06-18-2005, 06:19 PM
Notice too that this thread is also approved by UBiRazz and RedTerex.

I'd kindly like to ask that the forum members kindly refrain from using language not appropriate here in the forums.

I'm not sure if anything has been written before or anyone has seen anything on using inappropriate language, but it seems at times to be getting out of hand. At times I'm sure it's not intensional but it does happen. Moderators, myself included will be watching and editing posts. If you see one of us has edited your post because you used language not fit for the forums, take it as a first warning. If it keeps on happening, the member can and will be banned. Please watch what you say and write, there are those here that can be offended and those that don't need to see it because of their age.

Thanks and keep it clean.

GT182
06-18-2005, 06:19 PM
Notice too that this thread is also approved by UBiRazz and RedTerex.

I'd kindly like to ask that the forum members kindly refrain from using language not appropriate here in the forums.

I'm not sure if anything has been written before or anyone has seen anything on using inappropriate language, but it seems at times to be getting out of hand. At times I'm sure it's not intensional but it does happen. Moderators, myself included will be watching and editing posts. If you see one of us has edited your post because you used language not fit for the forums, take it as a first warning. If it keeps on happening, the member can and will be banned. Please watch what you say and write, there are those here that can be offended and those that don't need to see it because of their age.

Thanks and keep it clean.

GT182
07-23-2005, 12:42 PM
I've been noticing Discussions with "WTF" in the Title and text body of messages.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/index02634ei.gif

This is uncalled for and if I find any more they will be edited and/or deleted. And I'll also see to it you have time off from the forums. As I've said before... "this isn't a street corner".

Foul language isn't allow in any form, and also isn't open for discussion. The Administrators have made this clear on languaged used in any UBI forum. Act like an adult or leave!