PDA

View Full Version : how to save

jmb89
12-30-2007, 02:52 PM
hi, i need help, i find myself having to do the same thing over and over because i dont no how to save the game, can anyone help me please

Zain0
12-30-2007, 03:46 PM
The game auto saves to the last person you killed, or if you collected a flag. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Not sure about the person killed part.... I'm sure it saves when you kill a templar, oh and when you visit the assassin bureau for a new assassination it also saves.

jmb89
12-30-2007, 03:49 PM
cheers mates, thats bin gettin rite on my tits lol
cheers again ur a ledge

iamaltair
12-30-2007, 06:27 PM
I think it also saves when you save people get a viewpoint and do an investigation.

jcody
12-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Ok, I'll explain it.

The game automatically saves your COMPLETION of collecting a flag, killing a templar, making an investigation, scaling a view point, saving a citezen, assassinating a target, etc.

However, the only thing that actually saves is the completion of this task, your physical location does not save until you reach a new individual memory "strand" within a memory block (investigation, knowledge, assassination, etc)

For example, you start from Masayaf right after an assassination, ride to the kingdom, then collect a flag.

You turn the game off.

When you turn the game on, you will be back at masayaf again, however, the collection of the flag has been saved.

Hope that explains it.