PDA

View Full Version : dynamic shadows and resolution

alexradu89
05-15-2009, 07:30 AM
ok so i know there are fixes for both of these issues, i just need someone who has solved these problems to tell me what to do... im using sh3 1.4b with GWX3... i don't have dynamic shadows (don't know if they were intended to be ON) and i can't change my resolution from the 2 main.cfg folders (install dir/my documents), also writing YES instead of NO at dynamic shadows won't do anything... help pls

alexradu89
05-15-2009, 07:30 AM
ok so i know there are fixes for both of these issues, i just need someone who has solved these problems to tell me what to do... im using sh3 1.4b with GWX3... i don't have dynamic shadows (don't know if they were intended to be ON) and i can't change my resolution from the 2 main.cfg folders (install dir/my documents), also writing YES instead of NO at dynamic shadows won't do anything... help pls

Privateer_GWX
05-15-2009, 02:21 PM
Dynamic shadows for SH3 requires the 1st version
SH3Controllers.act file.
But there are problems useing this approach.
Fixes reqired to overcome the worst problem,
(and most annoying) are really not worth the
time when combined with all the other fixes
that are required.

No clue on the resolution subject.
Sorry.

tuddley3
05-15-2009, 04:03 PM
For the resolution, download these :

"SH3_Mod_DirectX9Res10" and the "Compatibility Toolkit 5.0" (http://hosted.filefront.com/Tuddley3/2236188)

Install the Tool Kit first

vinraith
05-27-2009, 12:33 AM
I can't seem to find the Compatibility Toolkit link through that link, or in fact anywhere on Filefront. I'd really like to get the resolution fixed on this, can you help me out?

Thanks...