PDA

View Full Version : Attn Ubisoft: Please don't make any more multiplayer games.

serpentcat
12-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Seriously. The multiplayer in AC Brotherhood is so broken.

a.) Your arenas are too small. The fact that I spawn right next to someone who is hunting me is ridiculous.

b.) Aerial kills are worth too many points. Being on a rooftop should count as a high profile kill. The people who run around on rooftops are the idiots who don't understand this is a STEALTH game and are rewarded with too many points.

c.) Smoke Bombs are broken. If my pursuer has initiated their assassination I should not be able to use my smoke bomb. It doesn't work and it wastes the smoke bomb.

d.) Poison is unfair. I understand that you have to be a certain level to access it but giving someone the ability to assassinate without exposing themselves makes the game unbalanced. A player can go the entire round without revealing themselves.

e.) Last and most important.....if I am being chased and my pursuer catches me I don't want to see my persona just stop mid-sprint and stand there like a moron. Cut straight to the animation because seeing this makes me yell at my TV every time. It makes you guys look so incompetant too.

I had such high hopes for this game. The concept is great. But you guys failed to anticipate the market. The majority of players don't play this game like it's supposed to be played. They run around exposed just trying to get kills and it ruins the game. On top of that the aformentioned flaws just makes things worse.

Stick to what you're best at. Singleplayer.

Cloudfuel
12-14-2010, 09:17 PM
In your opinion.

In MY opinion, the multiplayer rocks and I love it, so THANK YOU UBISOFT! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

PROWLER 805
12-14-2010, 09:18 PM
I agree with not releasing a multiplayer until its right. I personally bought the AC series because of the great single player mode and now that u guys released a multiplayer you have lost focus on the single player mode and all the bugs it has that still aren't fixed. Please fix them for people that actually play the game for the storyline and sp mode. I have the issue with poising all my weapons and armor and none of the updates fixed it so please fix.

Seth400321
12-14-2010, 09:29 PM
WRONG... ubisoft you are amazing for making this a multiplayer game. it is really fun in single, and multiplayer!

serpentcat
12-14-2010, 09:36 PM
Your arguments are irrefutable lol.

I iz a fanboy! I Luvs the Multiplayerz!!

LadyGahan2010
12-14-2010, 09:53 PM
Your arguments are irrefutable lol.

And your opinion is most important of all. Everyone has to listen to you and obey.

rprodigy15
12-14-2010, 10:05 PM
When you've played multiplayer long enough you develop skills that help you compete more effectively.

a.) I'm level 50 and I think i've gotten a bull**** spawning point one time. Unlucky at times, but this isn't a problem exclusive to this game.

b.) I somewhat agree with point B, but I find that runners are rarely chart toppers.

c.) Couldn't agree with C more. I've wasted more smoke bombs than I can count this way. If my opponent kills me before I can pop smoke, fine, but don't make me blow a cool down as well. I find that for smoke to be most effective, try and hit it so they are at almost max range.

d.) Poison is fine, it's got a long cool down, and is risky to apply most of the time. Anyone who is somewhat attentive should have a very good chance with a stun.

With that said, I freaking love the multiplayer in this game. I think we have to acknowledge that it's really the first of it's kind, and will not be perfect from the start. The concept is fresh, and the experience is different. I'd take a creative multiplayer that could use a few tweaks over the generic COD shooter any day. I find morph-poison is an effective set for stealth gameplay that is pretty good defensively even without smoke bomb, and good offensively with poison racking up bonuses.

EzioAssassin51
12-15-2010, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by serpentcat:
d.) Poison is unfair. I understand that you have to be a certain level to access it but giving someone the ability to assassinate without exposing themselves makes the game unbalanced. A player can go the entire round without revealing themselves.

I find it funny how you don't like a Stealth aspect in a Stealth Multiplayer. What's so bad about the poison. you probably don't like it because people use it against you a lot and you can seem to be able to do it yourself. I for one really like it. Very rewarding in points, which is should seeing as you get so close, and stealthy. I don't have a problem with it being used against me because i can use it myself!

TheSpectator
12-15-2010, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by LadyGahan2010:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Your arguments are irrefutable lol.

And your opinion is most important of all. Everyone has to listen to you and obey. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'M A COP, MY OPINION IS LAW AND I SAY DEATH TO SERPENT CAT!!!!!

Rakudaton
12-15-2010, 04:02 AM
a) Not really. I have only spawned once anyway near my pursuer, and I'm at level 30, so...

b) Again, not really. Why should it be high profile? If someone good does it, it's likely they won't be spotted at all before they strike. Also, you ignore the fact that it's quite difficult to distinguish character types from the rooftops (unless you have a huuuuge tv), so you have a high chance of getting the wrong one unless you study them carefully.

c)Yes they are, but not for that reason - you shouldn't be trying to use them during the animation anyway. My problem with them is that sometimes I'll throw them and my pursuer will just wade in and kill me regardless. My second issue is that I'll try and kill someone on the edge of the smoke, but they'll dodge (SOMEHOW!) and my character will walk right into the smoke, will choke, and then they'll stun me. WTF!!!

d) No it isn't. You have to get real close, so they may well stun you. It has a long cool down time. It takes a few seconds to work, so someone else might kill them instead. Plus, what do you mean about someone going the whole game without exposing themselves? Surely that's the point of the game? I think you're also forgetting two little things: "firecrackers" and "templar vision". I don't yet have poison anyway, but I can escape detection a long time solely by a combination of morph and decoy to lose my hunter, then strike when I have no-one left on me.

e) This is a serious issue. It's a combination of lag and a HUUUUUGE kill distance. There's nothing more annoying than your pursuer leaping onto you from 5-6 metres away. Come on Ubi, that DOESN'T HAPPEN.

So yeah. I mostly disagree with you, but you raise two good points.

EDIT: having checked my profiles, it seems I unlocked poison without realising it! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif Now you're going to be sorry...

Saracenar
12-15-2010, 05:08 AM
I've been playing multiplayer since I bought the game (the day it came out) and I haven't once spawned anywhere near my target. The compass is usually only slightly filled whenever I spawn, and even appears to wait for other players to move away from me before I am assigned a new target.

I think poison is a fair trade. Although I'm rarely attentive enough to see someone get me (its happened a few times now) I have been able to pull off my own poison kills (and poison focus kills, gotta love them), so I don't have much of an issue with it.

I have noticed that problem with smoke bombs, but I try to use them sparingly so that when I do use them they work right (ie, during a chase or when I can see my pursuer coming, just before they enter the radius of the bomb).

The maps I don't find too small. I think they're actually quite well sized.

I must say that I really like the multiplayer in this game and would also play it over COD any day.

From what I've seen of the single player so far (up to Memory Sequence 3) it isn't of a lesser quality than AC2, aside from some minor graphical issues.

Matanooska
12-15-2010, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Cloudfuel:
In your opinion.

In MY opinion, the multiplayer rocks and I love it, so THANK YOU UBISOFT! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

+1

This is the only game that I've played that force you to adapt to every scenario on an individual basis. The chemistry of every match changes (unless you'replaying with the same people all the time). Playing the same map frequently does not guarantee you the same gaming experience as the the last time you played it.

wapikas
12-15-2010, 05:37 AM
I would comment this as Neutral evil
http://i.imgur.com/Av0V2.jpg

Multiplayer is great, it is your problem that you don't know how to play. Multiplayer is about balance of stealth, speed and strategy. Learn to use these. Sometimes they can backfire, but this is the point of multiplayer and competing with friends.

LaCava1
12-15-2010, 05:53 AM
Well, OP, the Assassin's Creed titles are VERY story-based. They wanted to try something different along side it, and you have the multiplayer. It's NOT multiplayer based (I.E. COD) so the multiplayer is bound to have a few bugs.

Frostii93
12-15-2010, 06:16 AM
A) I'm level 50 and played hundreds of games and rarely spawn near my pursuer.

B)The Range at which you can aerial kill is terrible don't stand so close to roofs.
The points people get for it aren't that amazing considering 80% of the time if you go on a roof your not incognito you really only get amazing points if you focus which is a pain because when waiting for focus your target can walk away and your screwed.

C) Run around a corner and smoke bomb you cant assassinate someone from around the corner and when they go around the corner they will get caught in the smoke bomb or make sure your farther away from the person before you smoke bomb it sounds like your smoke bombing way to late.

D) Poison is hardly unfair the range on poison is terrible you have to be right in there face to use it most people who are paying attention will stun you. The cooldown is really long also your target can be killed before the poison kills him which usually happens unless your with a party. It is a Stealth ability in a stealth game you were complaining about aerials not being stealth now your complaining about poison when it is the stealthiest.

E) kind of agree but it's not that big of an issue if your persona stops your pursuer has caught you and your dead. If someone jumped on your back with a knife IRL you wouldnt move either.

XxKillaSniperxX
12-15-2010, 06:23 AM

That is the single, STUPIDEST, thing i have EVER read on this forum. EVER. So stupid, in fact, that I believe your trolling. Nobody is that dumb......right?

TheSpectator
12-15-2010, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by serpentcat:

That is the single, STUPIDEST, thing i have EVER read on this forum. EVER. So stupid, in fact, that I believe your trolling. Nobody is that dumb......right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You'd be surprised how dumb some people can be. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

serpentcat
12-15-2010, 02:41 PM
To those that acknowledge there are flaws thank you. To those who don't, get over your shiny new toy and realise there are problems.

LadyGahan2010
12-15-2010, 02:53 PM
To those that acknowledge there are flaws thank you. To those who don't, get over your shiny new toy and realise there are problems.

We all know there are some flaws but you just whine and refuse to accept or even give any riposte to those who responded to you.

notafanboy
12-15-2010, 02:54 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2w36bh2.gif

serpentcat
12-15-2010, 03:10 PM
We all know there are some flaws but you just whine and refuse to accept or even give any riposte to those who responded to you.

That's because most of the responses are weak and not worth my response.

Agree with me or not, I don't care. I'm 35 years old and have been playing video games since most of you were even born. I can safely say I have probably played more games than most of you as well so your opinions are really of little consequence to me.

Also, the post was aimed at ubisoft and doesn't warrant responses from stupid little fanboys.

Have a nice day :-)

Murcuseo
12-15-2010, 03:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We all know there are some flaws but you just whine and refuse to accept or even give any riposte to those who responded to you.

That's because most of the responses are weak and not worth my response.

Agree with me or not, I don't care. I'm 35 years old and have been playing video games since most of you were even born. I can safely say I have probably played more games than most of you as well so your opinions are really of little consequence to me.

Also, the post was aimed at ubisoft and doesn't warrant responses from stupid little fanboys.

Have a nice day :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm confused, if your opinions were for Ubisofts benefit why didn't you send it to them by email, instead of posting it on this forum?

Also, being 35 and playing lots of video games doesn't give your opinion any more potency than anyone elses on here.

You should repost this in the feedback thread or send it to Ubisoft by email.

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)

soccerblaze77
12-15-2010, 03:25 PM
First of all, I agree 100% on what Robson19822009 has just said.. if you wanted to direct it to ubisoft, surely you wouldn't post it on a forum where people will give their own opinion..? And to the multiplayer, there are glitches in every multiplayer game, you won't find one game over your 35 years of experience that don't have a glitch, this is the the FIRST time Ubisoft has ventured into multiplayer with assassins creed, and I'd say it's doing quite a good job, and if something needs to be improved, that is disturbing majority of gamers, thats why they bring out DLC's?

sandmanssorrow
12-15-2010, 03:55 PM
Seriously. The multiplayer in AC Brotherhood is so broken.

a.) Your arenas are too small. The fact that I spawn right next to someone who is hunting me is ridiculous.

b.) Aerial kills are worth too many points. Being on a rooftop should count as a high profile kill. The people who run around on rooftops are the idiots who don't understand this is a STEALTH game and are rewarded with too many points.

c.) Smoke Bombs are broken. If my pursuer has initiated their assassination I should not be able to use my smoke bomb. It doesn't work and it wastes the smoke bomb.

e.) Last and most important.....if I am being chased and my pursuer catches me I don't want to see my persona just stop mid-sprint and stand there like a moron. Cut straight to the animation because seeing this makes me yell at my TV every time. It makes you guys look so incompetant too.

I had such high hopes for this game. The concept is great. But you guys failed to anticipate the market. The majority of players don't play this game like it's supposed to be played. They run around exposed just trying to get kills and it ruins the game. On top of that the aformentioned flaws just makes things worse.

Please don't post anymore comments because you are truly an uneducated misfit.
You contradict your own statements, confess that you yell at your TV EVERY time an animation you don't like takes place and assume that you know what you're talking about, you don't, you're a moron, you're responses make that all too clear. Reading your post has only served to make everyone that read it stupider for having to ingest such pathetic worthless drivel.
Stick to what YOU'RE best at, being the bottom of the genealogical ladder and perpetuating the stereotypical stupid gamer persona that everybody has grown to detest.

"The majority of payers don't play this game like it's supposed to be played"........ha..ha ha....ahahh ha ha ha ha haha, ooooooo priceless. Shut Up.

What's the saying, "it's better to have people think you're a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt", too late, the Cats out of the bag.

"Stick to what you're best at, single player" I guess in all those games you've played over the 35 years that you've managed to not somehow kill yourself with an electric shaver or a plastic bag you somehow missed AWARD winning multiplayer franchises, By Ubisoft like Rainbow 6, which had at least 10 different incarnations PC & Xbox, Splinter Cell, Naruto games, Just Dance etc.
This kind of idiotic ignorance of real world events is what gets other people big paychecks for having to deal with the absurdities of nincompoops.
You would so be a perfect meat shield.

Heartist_of_All
12-15-2010, 08:27 PM
You can't be mad at Ubisoft for even adding it, serpent. You admit the single player is what they're good at. So here you have it, a great single player and (in your eyes) a bad multiplayer.

So don't play it? You already got the campaign.

As I said. You can't be mad, but rather happy that they even added it now, albeit that it has minor flaws. This way, they've learned the process and can master it next time.

Would you rather Ubisoft not know the reception of the multiplayer aspect from the general public and all? Ubisoft knows themselves that they need to work in this area. They've pretty much given us a taste of what the multiplayer can do. They can now gather information as to what works, what doesn't, what people like, and what people don't like.

You've pretty much told them to give up cuz you don't wanna see multiplayer. Shows your lack of faith in the talent of Ubisoft.

Or maybe I'm just a *****. Sorry guys, next time I'll just read the thread and stfu.

serpentcat
12-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Please don't post anymore comments because you are truly an uneducated misfit.
You contradict your own statements, confess that you yell at your TV EVERY time an animation you don't like takes place and assume that you know what you're talking about, you don't, you're a moron, you're responses make that all too clear. Reading your post has only served to make everyone that read it stupider for having to ingest such pathetic worthless drivel.
Stick to what YOU'RE best at, being the bottom of the genealogical ladder and perpetuating the stereotypical stupid gamer persona that everybody has grown to detest.

"The majority of payers don't play this game like it's supposed to be played"........ha..ha ha....ahahh ha ha ha ha haha, ooooooo priceless. Shut Up.

What's the saying, "it's better to have people think you're a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt", too late, the Cats out of the bag.

"Stick to what you're best at, single player" I guess in all those games you've played over the 35 years that you've managed to not somehow kill yourself with an electric shaver or a plastic bag you somehow missed AWARD winning multiplayer franchises, By Ubisoft like Rainbow 6, which had at least 10 different incarnations PC & Xbox, Splinter Cell, Naruto games, Just Dance etc.
This kind of idiotic ignorance of real world events is what gets other people big paychecks for having to deal with the absurdities of nincompoops.

What are you like 12 years old? Did you even read your post before posting it? Grow up hypocrite.

By the way, those games sucked. AC is pretty much the only ubisoft game I like.

The main problem is the game is only tailored to agressive players. If you want to play defensively you can't. Not only due to the clumsy control system for multiplayer but also the fact that the abilities never work defensively.

serpentcat
12-15-2010, 08:40 PM
You can't be mad at Ubisoft for even adding it, serpent. You admit the single player is what they're good at. So here you have it, a great single player and (in your eyes) a bad multiplayer.

So don't play it? You already got the campaign.

As I said. You can't be mad, but rather happy that they even added it now, albeit that it has minor flaws. This way, they've learned the process and can master it next time.

Would you rather Ubisoft not know the reception of the multiplayer aspect from the general public and all? Ubisoft knows themselves that they need to work in this area. They've pretty much given us a taste of what the multiplayer can do. They can now gather information as to what works, what doesn't, what people like, and what people don't like.

You've pretty much told them to give up cuz you don't wanna see multiplayer. Shows your lack of faith in the talent of Ubisoft.

Now this I agree with. Maybe saying don't make any more multiplayer was a bit harsh but the fact is the game has so many flaws and people talk about it like its the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm a big COD and turn based strategy game player and was really looking forward to a change of pace but the multiplayer is nothing but frustrating at the moment. Maybe they will release patches, maybe not. Maybe they will fix things in the next game. Who knows. I sure hope so.

SWJS
12-15-2010, 08:51 PM
I only have one problem. Don't give one target to four different people.

I run to the general area where my target is, and I try my best to be stealthy and kill them. Just today though, I lost 3 consecutive targets in a row to another templar, and this happened in all my games. Even when I ran. It annoyed me to no end.

Maybe I'm inexperienced, maybe I've got bad luck, but the fact remains that it's annoying, and I can't stand going through a game with only one or two kills, while some nub has around 20 kills.

sandmanssorrow
12-15-2010, 11:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please don't post anymore comments because you are truly an uneducated misfit.

What are you like 12 years old? Did you even read your post before posting it? Grow up hypocrite.

The main problem is the game is only tailored to agressive players. If you want to play defensively you can't. Not only due to the clumsy control system for multiplayer but also the fact that the abilities never work defensively. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I'm older than you so that makes me even more experienced than you with games if I go by your standards of expertise, since I have been playing them for SOOOO long. The difference is, in my time I actually evolved and avoided becoming a one dimensional idiot like you.
I'm impressed you can spell the word hypocrite but you obviously don't know it's meaning or you would know it doesn't apply.
Those other games didn't suck, you suck, so does your opinion, which is formed by an under developed brain.
The game is tailored to all kinds of players but you probably haven't played it enough to figure that out but you sure seem to think your minimal play time qualifies you to make an informed decision about its worth. You can play the game as defensively as you like and be successful at it, the controls are tighter and loaded with more options than any other game you just have to have the mental capacity and patience to figure out how it works.
Calling me a 12 year old, you're the dimwit that came on here and made a stupid blanket statement about a fantastic if not the BEST multiplayer game ever and then proceeded to point out flaws in the game that are actually difficulties experienced because you can't figure out how to work it.
Reading your posts is like watching a chimp trying to work a computer, about the funniest and stupidest thing ever.
Go play PacMan, sounds like a joystick and NO buttons is what you need, oh wait, that game is too aggressive there's no way to defend yourself...do you need someone to hold your hand through the learning process of that game too?
Turnip.

TheECP
12-15-2010, 11:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please don't post anymore comments because you are truly an uneducated misfit.

The main problem is the game is only tailored to agressive players. If you want to play defensively you can't. Not only due to the clumsy control system for multiplayer but also the fact that the abilities never work defensively. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I play defensively all the time, I win like that too. Morph + mute or smoke = easy defensive stuns.....

soccerblaze77
12-16-2010, 05:14 AM
Samee^! morph into a crowed, lure my pursuer then smoke bomb and stun.. works pretty easy if yano how to do it right.

Murcuseo
12-16-2010, 05:38 AM

Now this I agree with. Maybe saying don't make any more multiplayer was a bit harsh but the fact is the game has so many flaws and people talk about it like its the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm a big COD and turn based strategy game player and was really looking forward to a change of pace but the multiplayer is nothing but frustrating at the moment. Maybe they will release patches, maybe not. Maybe they will fix things in the next game. Who knows. I sure hope so.

I think if you'd started this thread off in that kind of manner you would have got on better with some of the members here. You have no right to dictate other peoples opinion on whether the game is good or not, as they have no right with yours. Just because you have issues with it doesn't mean it will affect others in the same way.

Personally, I think Ubisoft made a huge mistake making the Beta exclusive to the PS3 because it narrowed down the testing. Although I say Beta, what I really mean is demo. That's what people were treating it as. There should have been feedback conditions with the Beta/demo that required every user to submit a certain amount of feedback per day in order for them to participate. Then maybe some of the bigger issues could have been sorted out sooner.

Regardless, I'm not actually that excited about the MP.

FrankieSatt
12-16-2010, 06:45 AM
I agree that Ubisoft should stick to Single Player only with the AC series. My reasons are different though. The AC Series doesn't need Multiplayer to be successful. Take the time wasted on Multiplayer and use it to correct the flaws in the Single Player game and give us a decent sequel that is worth the $60 price tag, which Brotherhood wasn't.

Oatkeeper
12-16-2010, 07:16 AM
Have you ever made an Multiplayer before, Its not easy at all. there are so many things that can go wrong. Particularly in the Balance department (which Ubisoft did a fine job in)

Ubisoft did a great job on this MP, sure it could be tweaked but the only real issue is Matchmaking. And the fact that a company that rarley makes MP games goes out of its way to make great, unique, and innovative ideas for an MP (and brotherhood is not the first time they have have done it) really says a lot for the company.

Oatkeeper
12-16-2010, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by FrankieSatt:
I agree that Ubisoft should stick to Single Player only with the AC series. My reasons are different though. The AC Series doesn't need Multiplayer to be successful. Take the time wasted on Multiplayer and use it to correct the flaws in the Single Player game and give us a decent sequel that is worth the $60 price tag, which Brotherhood wasn't.

You do relize that the MP is made by an entirely different team and no time or resources is taken away from the Singleplayer.

ShadowRage41
12-16-2010, 07:52 AM
You do not have to play multi if for some reason you do not like it. Personally I have enjoyed it. especially the private game, my friends and I have had a blast with it.

@Ubi thanks for doing something different with multi. Although I would like to see it done in a fashion similar to red dead. huge sandbox with online coop missions, with an assortment of challenges you can do. But I have enjoyed the Multi the way it is.XD

sandmanssorrow
12-16-2010, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by FrankieSatt:

I liked Brotherhood more than AC2 and I really loved AC2. Some of the changes are not great, I don't need the recruits but I think the combat, Borgia towers and memory replay upgrades are excellent additions to the game (undecided about the horse change).
ACB is definitely glitchier than AC2 and I do think that is related to the turnaround time but I don't feel there is any degradation in the Graphical, Audio, or Storyline departments at all.
The inclusion of Multiplayer is a bonus and will only increase the consumer base of the product thereby virtually guaranteeing many more installments for us, which should make ALL fans of the single AND multiplayer happy.
I welcome the MP for the sole fact that after completing the SP a couple of times I still want to run around it and play in there but when the Story is ended the environment becomes less thrilling almost subdued and less alive. MP creates a further opportunity to enjoy the Creed, private matches with a friend are fun just exploring the environments and messing around, free running. You don't have to get sucked into the competitive aspect of it all if you don't want.

xcamthemandudex
12-16-2010, 01:57 PM

Have you played the new map? It is quite big; others are usually medium and some are small. There are several maps in other games that are too small as well, but at least this game makes up for it by adding in extra crowds and personas to hide in/around.

Tell me, what is so bad about them? I recognize that there are some people that are quite crazy and less assassin like than others, but usually the people who kill me from the roofs will eventually kill me with a "hidden" and/or "incognito" bonus via crowds, perks, and abilities. Get over it, people will kill you eventually, it's no big deal.

I would personally suggest that if you see your pursuer RUNNING at you, then you too should take off and THEN drop a smoke bomb. Don't just stand there and think to yourself that just because smoke is filling their lungs after they already have their blade in your neck will stop them.

I must disagree, I personally believe that if someone is stealthy enough to get close to me, stab me with a needle, and then just walk away deserve the points. Remember, stealth is the point of the game.

e.) Last and most important.....if I am being chased and my pursuer catches me I don't want to see my persona just stop mid-sprint and stand there like a moron. Cut straight to the animation because seeing this makes me yell at my TV every time. It makes you guys look so incompet<span class="ev_code_RED">e</span>nt too.

Fixed your spelling mistake. I have yet to personally experience my persona stop mid-sprint and stand there... I am tackled to the ground (mid-sprint) and then stabbed. Though, I'm sure that would anger me if that happened to me.

I had such high hopes for this game. The concept is great. But you guys failed to anticipate the market. The majority of players don't play this game like it's supposed to be played. They run around exposed just trying to get kills and it ruins the game. On top of that the afor<span class="ev_code_RED">e</span>mentioned flaws just makes things worse.

Tell me, exactly where is "the right-way" written? Notice there is a reason that lifts, chase breakers, buildings, haystacks, etc, are in the game? That is because their is no "right-way" to being an assassin. Ezio is notorious in Italy and an assassin. Alta´r was a well-trained killing machine that killed citizens (not targets) every now and then. Mario was a leader of a whole army and an assassin. Rebecca is a tech-obsessed assassin. Shaun is a historian with no physical strength (that we have seen). Heck, in the first game you heard assassins using guns. I could go on (for a while), but the point is, an assassin is someone who kills a target... Look up the origins of the word "assassin" and you'll see the original "assassins" were nothing near stealthy.

I disagree, Ubi has made other games that have had well designed multiplayer modes.

serpentcat
12-18-2010, 04:36 AM
No I'm older than you so that makes me even more experienced than you with games if I go by your standards of expertise, since I have been playing them for SOOOO long. The difference is, in my time I actually evolved and avoided becoming a one dimensional idiot like you.
I'm impressed you can spell the word hypocrite but you obviously don't know it's meaning or you would know it doesn't apply.
Those other games didn't suck, you suck, so does your opinion, which is formed by an under developed brain.
The game is tailored to all kinds of players but you probably haven't played it enough to figure that out but you sure seem to think your minimal play time qualifies you to make an informed decision about its worth. You can play the game as defensively as you like and be successful at it, the controls are tighter and loaded with more options than any other game you just have to have the mental capacity and patience to figure out how it works.
Calling me a 12 year old, you're the dimwit that came on here and made a stupid blanket statement about a fantastic if not the BEST multiplayer game ever and then proceeded to point out flaws in the game that are actually difficulties experienced because you can't figure out how to work it.
Reading your posts is like watching a chimp trying to work a computer, about the funniest and stupidest thing ever.
Go play PacMan, sounds like a joystick and NO buttons is what you need, oh wait, that game is too aggressive there's no way to defend yourself...do you need someone to hold your hand through the learning process of that game too?
Turnip.

I think it's adorable you believe that I actually care what you think.

And again you do nothing but continue your hypocricy. You call me a moron yet you yourself contribute nothing intellectual or constructive to the discussion. All you do is call me a moron, idiot or whatever. Like a 12 year old. Sorry buddy, fail

hurrikhan
12-18-2010, 06:33 AM
And now, for something completely different ...

"I'm 800 year old an I'm the oldest vampire alive"

On a forum, people are only a name and a behavior. They have no sex, no age, no past, no story and thus using them as an argument for any discussion only weakens their case, to say the least.

Throwing crap at somebody else for any reason never helped the image of anybody. Interesting fact : monkey and babies are doing it from time to time.

Just a shot in the dark.

Yoshack Fyre84
12-18-2010, 07:05 AM
I must disagree and commend Ubisoft on releasing a first of it's kind multiplayer experience. This is an incredibly cool concept, and there is so much potential for the future of AC Multiplayer. Think Capture the Flag, One against Five, a Free For All Mode with all Weapons from Single Player.

Black_Widow9
12-18-2010, 12:46 PM
If you have Feedback about Brotherhood you need to post it constructively here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)

Just because you start a Thread does not mean that others cannot post their opinions in it if they are contradictory to yours. This has turned into nothing but a bickering Thread.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>