PDA

View Full Version : Bye.. ;(

Aunella
11-07-2011, 04:21 PM
I am leaving FOR SURE now...I am looking up new websites right now to go on...I had most of my closet on my other accounts and now they're all gone...I didn't know we weren't allowed to have more than 1 account..Now ALL my clothes on those accounts are gone...
My bohemian looking dress that was long and blue is gone...
My unavailable outfit from UbiTrixie is gone...
My best other account friend is gone!!Including the designs she/I made!!!
My life is O-V-E-R over!!It's not funny either!All my clothes are gone..Half of my friends are mad at me because that Demo mode post...This website is just too exclusive now and I can't do anything about it...I am going to chase my dreams and not come on anymore...Goodbye F-O-R-E-V-E-R Forever!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Aunella
11-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Meaning I won't be on any more as in I'll try to be on when I have free time but I must study harder.

skylight22
11-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Aw... But be sure to work hard so you can feel good about yourself, make your parents proud, and come back on here!

fabiona12
11-07-2011, 07:17 PM
i know how you feel, i try really hard in scienece and math, and so far its not good. Well i mean its not bad, but i have gotten higher before and thats where i plan on staying

rocknglam
11-08-2011, 01:15 AM
Oh! So sorry for you! Well i am doing really good at math and science but not everyone does. Don't worry! You will get A+++ at those. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

girlyangel1116
11-08-2011, 07:08 PM
i know what yo mean i have never got a b but ya i am a huge nerd so i am like the biggest nerd everyone in my clas looks at me when we get projects and asks me for help and depends on me so pressure and i say i don't know everything in the world

dazzlingfashion
11-10-2011, 06:59 AM
Oh... I just got my report card and I felt good with my marks. I'm sorry for you. Well I hope you'll feel better about your marks.
tc

UbiLorelai
11-10-2011, 04:02 PM
You must do what is important! Grades are very important. Good luck Aunella!

yucaistudent
11-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Me too! I was so sad when I got an unexpected C in PE because I was bad at volleyball!

bookwormt12
11-20-2011, 04:43 PM
AWWW yes i know how you feel! i try hard then i get a grade lower than A i wish you get bonuses for work effort