PDA

View Full Version : so is Desmond a blood/ direct descendant of Adam and Eve

Radman500
11-24-2011, 02:30 PM
just want some clarfication

UrDeviant1
11-24-2011, 02:38 PM
Scientists gave the names 'Mitochondrial Eve and Y-chromosomal Adam, to all humans and not just Desmond. He as TWCB blood in him.

MYKK678
11-24-2011, 02:45 PM
If your talking about the adam and eve video at the end of AC2 then no. Desmonds only notable descendants are Aquilis, Altair and Ezio. Adam is Clay's (subject 16's) descendant. Thats why Abstergo kept him in the animus so long, to gather as much info about the ancients as they could. If you check the video on youtube you can see at the start its a recording of Clay's 12th session in the animus at the bottom of the screen.

RzaRecta357
11-24-2011, 03:18 PM
His father says he has a 1 in 10 million high concentration of the blood.

YHHTQ
11-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
His father says he has a 1 in 10 million high concentration of the blood.
When was this said?

souNdwAve89
11-24-2011, 04:18 PM
I don't recall his father saying "1 in 10 million", but he did say that Desmond has a high concentration of First Civilization blood. It was stated near the beginning when you're on Animus Island.

LieutenantJojo
11-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
I don't recall his father saying "1 in 10 million", but he did say that Desmond has a high concentration of First Civilization blood. It was stated near the beginning when you're on Animus Island.

He says that only 1 out of 10 million people are "blessed" to have such a high concentration of First Civ blood.

KaiserSpartan
11-24-2011, 05:33 PM
Desmond's dad says it right after you complete the 5th Desmond memory (last one), just stand around on the island after finishing it and the people outside the animus should mention.

P.S. When did it say Adam was Subject Sixteen's ancestor?

CRUDFACE
11-24-2011, 06:05 PM
We're all descended from them, Desmond just has a high concentration of it is all. I wish Bill didn't say he couldn't use the apple at all though.

You guys think Minrerva and maybe even Juno Gene Locked the apple?

Bonkorz
11-24-2011, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
We're all descended from them, Desmond just has a high concentration of it is all. I wish Bill didn't say he couldn't use the apple at all though.

No. Adam and Eve weren't the only living beings -_- Nothing biblical is true in the AC Universe. And William not being able to use it simply means that Desmond's mother is the one who descended from the First Civilization.

CRUDFACE
11-24-2011, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Bonkorz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

No. Adam and Eve weren't the only living beings -_- Nothing biblical is true in the AC Universe. And William not being able to use it simply means that Desmond's mother is the one who descended from the First Civilization. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif When did I ever say they were the only living beings? I never did. I'm saying that by now, so many years later, all of us have some of their blood in us.

Second, Ezio wasn't the only one to ever use that apple. Rodrigo used it and the Staff before. People use apples all the time without having the abilities of Ezio and Altair. Those two just snapped awake their abilities, heightening their blood then passing it down the line to Desmond.

Radman500
11-24-2011, 06:43 PM
in the AC universe, Hitler used the apple to control the minds of the german people, so the nazis can get in power

i also like to point out, something interesting in the AC universe..

WW2 was planned out by the Templars,.. Churchill, FDR, Hitler, Stalin were all Templars

it was called "The Plan"

Et_Tu_Brute
11-24-2011, 06:57 PM
i guess so

he does have a high concentraions of TWCB blood

LightRey
11-25-2011, 03:12 AM
I will say it again here. Adam and Eve aren't hybrids, because the hybrids weren't made until after the war between the humans and TWCB while Adam and Eve triggered that war.