PDA

View Full Version : its not a discussion........

Rithesh_jack
11-19-2011, 01:38 PM
As i said its not a discussion, an handful of love towards the game assassin's creed 1,2,3,4.I saw embers which was so heart touching, ubisoft done an wonderful job, which was so painful to give up playing assassins creed since it was an end. The character of Ezio was...unexpressable more than awesome, thanks for the wonderful game, one last thing can we expect ezio to see one more time on screen(video or some short movie or big movie)........

Teknykk
11-19-2011, 03:59 PM
Apparently no, this is the last entry of games (and probably short films) we'll see Ezio or even Altair in from what they've said in earlier interviews and such.

Assassin's Creed III (V if you count Brotherhood and Revelations as you have) will likely mark the final entry for Desmond too, from what they've hinted at.

But that'll be a new Assassin...so chances are, no you won't be seeing Ezio again sadly, as much as I enjoy his story too I think it is time for him to move on.

Though depending on how the live action film is dealt with (apparently in the works), we could see either of them there...but that's likely the only time we'll see them again if they decide to go there.