PDA

View Full Version : finding the mask

hunterthepeck
01-29-2005, 03:11 PM
hi,i have been back to the throne room ,went into the new passage way kept on going and then i came to a room where i had to roll under the door ,then fought some dogs ,then jumped up using poles etc until i came to the last one.then i jumped onto an angled wall and jumped back and slid down the curtain and jumped onto platform,then i broke down a false wall and now nothing have i gone the wrong way ?

aingen
01-30-2005, 02:05 AM
It sounds to me like you are going in the right direction, specifically based on the hints you give. There is only one thing i cannot "place" and that is the wall to break, i cannot remember i did that at that point, but that could by me mistake.
The direction sounds ok to me...

hunterthepeck
01-30-2005, 04:17 AM
thanks for replying but where do i go when i land on the platform after sliding down the curtain and jumping on to it,there seems to be no way up or down

kakalukiaJay
01-30-2005, 09:20 AM
You said that you broke the false wall; so you already slid down the curtain, jumped over to a platform, and made it to the breakable wall.

Objective: Find a Way to the Throne Room (Past)

Once through the breakable wall, the inside hallway has many horizontal wall buzzsaw blades and a harlequin ninja that guard a spike pit.
Stand out of reach of the buzzsaw blades but near the pit's edge.
When the wall buzzsaw blades have passed behind you, slow down time, wall run left, slash the attacker, and continue forward taking some minor saw damage.
At the far side, clear the blades and stand up.
Run by the rotating blade down the hall.

Enjoy!