PDA

View Full Version : Releasing targets in Wanted

Ragmarok99
04-08-2011, 11:57 AM
So here is the deal, i was playing totaly well on a wanted match when i got a contract to kill the Dama Rosa but the moron playing with her was a full time free runner that didn't want to touch the ground(noob gun ftw!), well playing stealthy always moving blended in crowds etc. i had to change in playstyle altough, every time i started running some other free runner killed me, after that failure i had to kill the Hellequin and the moron was paying exactly the same style the damned Dama Rosa was, with all those failed attempts in beind sneaky i droped from 1st place to 6th after that i got a few targets ground level and made my way back to 4th at least.

The point is, sometimes it's not worth being a ****** for just 100 points and its better to have a option to resign from our target like in wanted and going after someone wich after some work and tatic we can kill for the good old 300 points.

Ragmarok99
04-08-2011, 11:57 AM
So here is the deal, i was playing totaly well on a wanted match when i got a contract to kill the Dama Rosa but the moron playing with her was a full time free runner that didn't want to touch the ground(noob gun ftw!), well playing stealthy always moving blended in crowds etc. i had to change in playstyle altough, every time i started running some other free runner killed me, after that failure i had to kill the Hellequin and the moron was paying exactly the same style the damned Dama Rosa was, with all those failed attempts in beind sneaky i droped from 1st place to 6th after that i got a few targets ground level and made my way back to 4th at least.

The point is, sometimes it's not worth being a ****** for just 100 points and its better to have a option to resign from our target like in wanted and going after someone wich after some work and tatic we can kill for the good old 300 points.

Xmbm
04-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Hunters on the free runner would releash them and go on another player. The hunter/prey proportions would be relatively unbalanced. So I have to say no.
You have to be able to adapt to the situation. You can outflank a free runner so you don't need to chase him. Even then when you have to chase him, you'd be really close and then it should be a piece of cake with the right profile set.

Ragmarok99
04-08-2011, 12:15 PM
outflanking it's easy... when you don't got 3 guys after you like i did while i was in the 1st and 2nd places, i think im just going to use the noob gun in every match just to stop wasting time with runners(instead of using them in people walking)

BEsnake
04-08-2011, 12:24 PM
just kill a random npc and the contract is over

Ragmarok99
04-08-2011, 02:11 PM
well the only thing to lose in that is the chance of getting backstabed but it's a nice option when we want to be stealthy

mmdore
04-08-2011, 04:07 PM
hey ragmarok im pretty sure i played against you today, dont remember what mode but i usually play dama rosa, and I play like that when ppl (synonynum of make me angry) me off doing that exact same thing, so I had to adapt myself by getting back at them the same way, not sure if i did that against you though since from what i remember you were good and not a roof runner.

bosyboss
04-08-2011, 11:41 PM
killing civilian it's a good way to release your contract, but with this kind of people the worst thing is when you try stealthy kill your target and you are only few meters from it and suddenly the free runner is behind you and you have to escape and your contract for 400-600 points escape. for them they should create new game mode, and there they could run as much as they want it. Thats my opinion and I think so

mmdore
04-08-2011, 11:50 PM
even though it d be nice to release your contract on wanted i dont see it being implemented because ppl would just run like crazy to not get pursued and have a clear way to get their target, sometimes these runners or roof campers win sessions thats when I get on sniper mode to get them off the freakn roof.

bosyboss
04-09-2011, 12:38 AM
but sometimes the situation looks that you won the session with only 6-7 kills, and free runner/gunner, have 15 kills and he is out of the podium. It's a big satisfaction