PDA

View Full Version : How to make shorter offline campain?

MercilessFatBoy
01-23-2006, 02:21 AM
whats the text i must put and where to bring the off line campigns shorter... default is very long and i just cant change it for some reason... please help

MercilessFatBoy
01-23-2006, 02:21 AM
whats the text i must put and where to bring the off line campigns shorter... default is very long and i just cant change it for some reason... please help

FlatSpinMan
01-23-2006, 03:52 AM
Not near my PC at the moment but have a look at Airwarfare or in the PLEASE READ THIS THREAD!!!! thread. It will have the info you are after.
If you download Il-2 Stab you can set it through a nice, easy to use interface. It is also on the above thread.

XyZspineZyX
01-23-2006, 05:45 AM
As FlatspinMan states mate download il2 sturmovik stab & you can shorten your campaigns using this program

foxyboy1964
01-23-2006, 05:56 AM
Easiest way to do it is by changing the config.ini file. To get a detailed description go to www.airwarfare.com (http://www.airwarfare.com) and check out the tutorials and guide section. I think the one that explains it is by Dieg777.

MercilessFatBoy
01-23-2006, 04:14 PM
thanks guys..... i have been modifiying my Dg files... any advices on that?

foxyboy1964
01-23-2006, 09:10 PM
Its the conf.ini file you want to change. When you get to the screen where the DGen folder lives look down the files and you will see one called conf.ini. It will have a little cog or gear wheel type of thing on it. Open this file and scroll down to the bottom. Add the following

[DGen]

CampaignLength=VeryShort

you could also have Short, Medium, Long and VeryLong. There are a few things you can change in here. Such as

CampaignMissions=Easy
MissionDistance=???

you really should check out the airwarfare site for more on this .