PDA

View Full Version : Revelations better not have any online achievements

Timmzy27
06-06-2011, 09:07 AM
When Brotherhood first came out, i was soo pleased that it had, but then i found out that it had multiplayer and what a mistake that was.

Its so inconsistent when playing and most of the time makes my new pursuer right next to me instead of the opposite side of the map. One match i own and get like 10K points and the next match with the same people and barely scrape 1K, now this wouldn't be a problem if the online for the game didn't have any online achievements.

That is the ONLY reason i am playing it online and i can safely say that I am NOT enjoying playing it online, if ever there was proof that a single player game that doesn't need online then it is Assassin's Creed, the online fees like it was rushed and still feels broken to me even with updates.

So all i ask from UBISOFT is this;

If you are putting multiplayer on AC Revelations
then that is fine, just DO NOT tie achievements to the multiplayer as i have broken 3 controllers due to rage of how inconsistent it is and if i have to i will send you the bill to replace them.

sfin1994
06-06-2011, 09:11 AM
and pls, for the love of all that is good, dont NOT put the poison in, thats like a kill by just dry humping your enemy...

reini03
06-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Timmzy27:
as i have broken 3 controllers due to rage of how inconsistent it is

Wow.
I actually didn't have a problem with the multiplayer trophies, except Abstergo Employee of the Month :/ still couldn't get Extreme Variety, that's pretty hard to get without boosting. And it doesn't matter to me if there are online trohpies or not, I'm not playing the game because of them...
And yes, the multiplayer sucks a little because of the failed matchmaking, but in general, it's pretty fun. Except when you respawn next to your pursuer, as you said :S

glenneey
06-06-2011, 09:22 AM
then that is fine, just DO NOT tie achievements to the multiplayer as i have broken 3 controllers due to rage of how inconsistent it is and if i have to i will send you the bill to replace them.
I laughed at this.
Did you really break 3 controllers because of the multiplayer?
You have aggression problems, don't blame ubi for that.

Evan52395
06-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by glenneey:
You have aggression problems, don't blame ubi for that.

^This.

Although, I do agree that there shouldn't be achievements for multiplayer just so that those who prefer to stick to the single player don't need to feel forced to play multi. I didn't have a problem with it, but for Revelations I think they should just keep the achievements more simplistic. I don't think I know anyone who got Employee of the Month without boosting. lol

PhiIs1618033
06-06-2011, 09:37 AM
I proudly present:

The four fixes to every AC:B multiplayer problem! (except the matchmaking, which is ****)
1. Charge from a larger distance. Seriously. You need a running start and two steps isn't going to cut it.
2. Surprise your opponent or disable him (with mute or smoke) before stunning him. Seriously. The 'but I pressed the button first'-argument does not apply here. Kill takes priority over stun anytime.
3. Get closer to use poison. You have to pretty much bump into the guy. Just bash the shoulder button while walking up to him. Just be careful not to walk too close to anyone else.
4. Get better internet, with both quality ping and bandwidth. If you don't know what ping or bandwidth means, look it up. Also make sure no-one else is heavily using your internet (uploading a video to YouTube, or downloading something, for example).

That's it. Work your way from the top to the bottom of the list and every problem you have will be solved.

Turkiye96
06-06-2011, 11:00 AM
3 controllers died, all because there are achivements on mulitplayed.... WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END!!!! :P
but i didnt like them being on multiplayer, ( left up to chance) and too hard ( i have no problem with the reach level 50 because it doesn't need luck to win it)

sassinscreed
06-06-2011, 11:10 AM
When Brotherhood first came out, i was soo pleased that it had, but then i found out that it had multiplayer and what a mistake that was.

Its so inconsistent when playing and most of the time makes my new pursuer right next to me instead of the opposite side of the map. One match i own and get like 10K points and the next match with the same people and barely scrape 1K, now this wouldn't be a problem if the online for the game didn't have any online achievements.

That is the ONLY reason i am playing it online and i can safely say that I am NOT enjoying playing it online, if ever there was proof that a single player game that doesn't need online then it is Assassin's Creed, the online fees like it was rushed and still feels broken to me even with updates.

if you don't like multiplayer just don't play it why do you even care about multiplayer trophies if you don't even want to play multiplayer?

Evan52395
06-06-2011, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Timmzy27:

if you don't like multiplayer just don't play it why do you even care about multiplayer trophies if you don't even want to play multiplayer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Perfectionist. As I am as well. Is he the first person you've met who wants all the achievements/trophies for a game?

utriej
06-06-2011, 01:16 PM
I could write pages about this, but I'll keep it semi-short.
AC:B MP has some serious flaws, which I hope they fix for AC:R, but even flaws aside, the MP is crazy fun, and still is for me even after 6 months of playing.
I can speak for a lot of people that still play in saying this is such a unique spin on the MP experience and can only get better in the next game.
If you are a perfectonist, then play MP and get your trophies. Some of them are MEANT to be difficult to get, to keep you playing. I have gotten at least 15 or so extreme varieties, it's NOT impossible. I got the last of the MP trophies MONTHS ago, w/out boosting. MANY, MANY people have.

SleezeRocker
06-06-2011, 01:18 PM
I don't really like online torphies counting for "game" completion.

If they are, I'd like for them to basic accesible like Make 300 kills in wanted session, or use morph like 50times,etc. But not crazy arse kinds like "Oh get 1st place on the last 10 seconds! LOLZ!"...something like those should be update trophy list (optional trophies)