PDA

View Full Version : BUG in QMB Plane Select Menu

brasil66
11-14-2004, 09:49 AM
Oleg,

In QMB, I select my plane on the main QMB screen and go to change the skin (aircraft customization menu?). When I go back to the Main QMB screen, many of the planes in the drop down menu are GONE. Missing are A20, B25 and many, many more.
The only solution is to QUIT and restart game. This has occurred several times.

brasil66
11-14-2004, 09:49 AM
Oleg,

In QMB, I select my plane on the main QMB screen and go to change the skin (aircraft customization menu?). When I go back to the Main QMB screen, many of the planes in the drop down menu are GONE. Missing are A20, B25 and many, many more.
The only solution is to QUIT and restart game. This has occurred several times.

Woof603
11-15-2004, 10:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brasil66:
Oleg,

The only solution is to QUIT and restart game. This has occurred several times. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The theatre in which you are intending to fly in QMB determines the aircraft available. Does this help?