PDA

View Full Version : ABANDON ALL HOPE

ne_plus_ultra_1
08-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Oh God, it's in the hand of ubi Montreal, the creators of the award winning (?) and highly acclaimed (LMFAO) RvS?

ne_plus_ultra_1
08-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Oh God, it's in the hand of ubi Montreal, the creators of the award winning (?) and highly acclaimed (LMFAO) RvS?

ne_plus_ultra_1
08-05-2006, 10:55 AM
They broke promise after promise about the SDK and finally released a weak wattered-down map editor and passed it off to the community as a fulfillment of their promise and then they patched and got rid of aftermarket mod support. I love you ubi and I promise to always buy your games off of the shelves.

SODsniper
08-06-2006, 05:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ne_plus_ultra_1:
They broke promise after promise about the SDK and finally released a weak wattered-down map editor and passed it off to the community as a fulfillment of their promise and then they patched and got rid of aftermarket mod support. I love you ubi and I promise to always buy your games off of the shelves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Watered down Map Editor??? Puullleeeesee http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Though they may have gutted some things, the RVS UED is far far from "watered down"... I have about 250 RavenShield maps under my belt and have laid the foundation for dozens more..

So many maps.... So little time...

Don't get me wrong.. I am ALL for letting UBI know when they screw up... And yes, somethings they said would happen, never did... But, overall, RavenShield is one of UBI's grand successes and if they can make a game even HALF as good as RVS, then they will have a major hit on their hands..