PDA

View Full Version : The resent happenings

402Cdn.Valkyrie
04-25-2005, 09:06 AM
I know this is sort of a taboo subjekt but it hasent been talked about, and i for one would like to know.

Seeing it in the light that Oleg ia a very unlucky man, to say the least. I would like, if possible, a statement from the team if the this will interrupt with the release of the addon and BOB, and this game' furture.

I mean Oleg will proberly not be at work for, well maybe months, so will he cordinate the work from home or what?

I know some may take this as a lean towards a little whine, witch i really dislike. Well it is sort of... I'm a very conserned person here and fear for the future of a game i really love and the people behind it, witch i admire very much.
I know nothing of the finances of 1C/Maddox, but from being a user on this forum i have seen a little of everything, and from what i can gather its not that huge a profit they get from selling the games. And now with the "Boss of the pit" in sickbed.....!?!

-----
Fellow users i implore you, dont spam this thread up, please. I'm very serious here and hope for some serious answers.

Valkyrie.....Out!

402Cdn.Valkyrie
04-25-2005, 09:06 AM
I know this is sort of a taboo subjekt but it hasent been talked about, and i for one would like to know.

Seeing it in the light that Oleg ia a very unlucky man, to say the least. I would like, if possible, a statement from the team if the this will interrupt with the release of the addon and BOB, and this game' furture.

I mean Oleg will proberly not be at work for, well maybe months, so will he cordinate the work from home or what?

I know some may take this as a lean towards a little whine, witch i really dislike. Well it is sort of... I'm a very conserned person here and fear for the future of a game i really love and the people behind it, witch i admire very much.
I know nothing of the finances of 1C/Maddox, but from being a user on this forum i have seen a little of everything, and from what i can gather its not that huge a profit they get from selling the games. And now with the "Boss of the pit" in sickbed.....!?!

-----
Fellow users i implore you, dont spam this thread up, please. I'm very serious here and hope for some serious answers.

Valkyrie.....Out!

Hunter82
04-25-2005, 09:41 AM
really too early to tell. We'll let you guys know as contact is made from Oleg and or Development team members @ 1C..

Trink_Afri-Cola
05-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Relax there will be plenty of games to play for the rest of your lives or life depending on how you look at it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Finkeren
05-02-2005, 03:31 AM
I must say I agree with Valkyrie.
A short statement by 1C or a staff member could put an end to most of the whining and trolling, at least for a while.
Right now all we know is that Oleg was involved in an accident, and that he, fortunately, is moving along well towards recovery. A little something about how it affects the development might be nice.
Also if there were some issues with for instance the new FM further delaying the release of the patch, it would be nice to know. 99% of the community would accept it, knowing that 1C does a magnificent job making the most addictive game even juicier.
Best regards to Oleg, hope he makes it back to work soon. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Finkeren
05-02-2005, 03:41 AM
BTW did you notice that the misspelling in the title of the thread actually makes perfect sense? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif