PDA

View Full Version : New review - Norwegian site. 6/6

Vedranakazazic
11-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Hey guys. Sorry if this has been posted, but I just saw that a Norwegian newspaper (they have good game reviews) has reviewed Assassin's creed. If you understand Norwegian or know of a translator that Translates to Norwegian than check it out here

http://www1.vg.no/spill/artikkel.php?artid=184106

avsrule247
11-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Another perfect score! That's cool but who the hell gives a 6/6? Why not just make it 10/10, would make a lot more sense in my opinion.

Vedranakazazic
11-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
Another perfect score! That's cool but who the hell gives a 6/6? Why not just make it 10/10, would make a lot more sense in my opinion.
It's because it is ranked on a "dice" and since there are no 10 sided dices it gets a 6 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

spazzoo1025
11-12-2007, 11:29 AM
lmao I tried, this is from a website translator:

Along with a unique does not set , challenging tematikk , arrogant spillbarhet and languishing background , put «Assassin's Creed» mighty deep get egg on in games the world.

It is the actual beyond description delicious to dive down into gambling like this. «Assassin's Creed» is an enormous amusing actionspill along with rewarding explore at convincing vakre background , a ulidelig absorbing affair and stuck-up blade - and knivkamper. But it is the also a gambling as dare to embark on challenging tematikk and a does not set as games the world never has seen it all a prior. And it is the this am mixing as do «Assassin's Creed» to a at the year's all best gambling.

We tied up us in Holy Land in 1191. Paramount Richard and his korsfarere attempting to repossess area at it muslimske sultanen Saladin.

* Christen Bell in «Assassin's Creed» * Convincing comeback * Gambling am art Ubisoft Montreal has re-create cities Jerusalem Damaskus and Akre , and more committee at actuality dive also up in an affair as blends historic facts along with handy. Hashshashin - sector bestående at effective assassin , attempting to a few a an end at the fight. And it is the here you comes in in picture. You committees assassin Balcony at raid with the three enormously cities , and goal am to liquidate krigsprofitører at both pages at conflict. Every bringing up launch by an research - run phase , how you do be about clamber at crown at high buildings to get good reviews , disregard clandestine conversations , beat communicating from among people and burgle document's.

All takes place in vanvittig detailed background , how the inhabitants in cities add am outgoing in her daily do , how apiece exclusive building am unique , how allay bylyder lie as a constant back cloth and how sollyset waves above background by clouds. «Grand Theft Autobahn intermixed along with «Prince shame Persian «Shadow shame in spite of the fact that Colossus» «Hitman» and «Need For Speed : Most Wanted» , in a way , although completeness in «Assassin's Creed» saw absolute experience as refreshing unique. And in «Assassins Creed» becomes krigsprofitører at both the Christian and it muslimske afterwards under Facts third the crusade in 1191 sacrifice for Balcony knife.

amid they mainly acceptable fights I've had in a gambling a few fierceness. And the liquidation at principal food allegorize as a few beyond dispute altitudes in an spillopplevelse as gradually above keeping a eksepsjonelt aloud data level. Ubisoft Montreal demonstrate again håndtverk at excellent bash in both spillmekanikker animasjoner historie for telling , background visuell composition and lydbilde. And Danish Yawn Kyd «Hitman» - serial ) has layer a it was out of this world a good one soundtrack. «Assassin's Creed» has additional a collateral affair as coerce in in hovedhistorien. A grab as acting awfully , terrific , and as shall to afford players a good deal of to gruble at in the time along against it avoidable the follow-up. It is the correct gear to have one's finger on also. Enemies aren't saw awful shrewd that facts do any and it is the kjipt that they computerized the inhabitants in cities have a bias for saying ditto after and. I'm at it notion that enemies may no matter ought be feel especially brighter than they are here , I discern for my a good deal of frustration paternal act on at additional vanskelighetsgrad. But the idiocy they demonstrate breaks innimellom delusion draughtsman constructs , and it is the a problem spillutviklere ought work on ahead. Facts ought also mention that freedom you getting in «Assassin's Creed» have a amount rules to large type spillbarheten in acting borders , any I no matter owned a few difficulties along with , but as able allegorize as frustrate ulogisk for a few.

But all this allegorize as entirely accidental in blond at they stuck-up calibre draughtsman else bearer. «Assassin's Creed» am inviting at reflection above a subject as today am additional current than a few fierceness , at the same time as facts am bidding at is acting and adventure at unchallenged klassikernivå. IN affinity along with «Bioshock» am «Assassin's Creed» a gambling as shall much more than to «bare» amuse , and it is the in mine øyne these dates back to games as stand for it mainly interesting tendency in games the world even as.

A good many considers gambling as «Singstar» «Buzz» and «Wii Was tracing be bound to at to be converted all at ihuga players , and facts lie naturally any in facts. But it is the definitive no matter entire the true. For that is not only include breadth interactive entertainment fails need for interesting , adult depth am also gaudy apparent. And here's «Assassin's Creed» additional pertinent than facts all most in the market. Sensational a good one , absolutely.

gardskarsten
11-12-2007, 11:39 AM
thats not to bad but it cant do the ÅÆØ it seams

GO NORWAY

ToRo_DK
11-12-2007, 12:30 PM
ÆØÅ Rocks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif