PDA

View Full Version : CD Key

Karimviper
04-25-2011, 01:03 AM
Hey any one it would be an honor if u give me ur cd key cuz when i bought the game i lost the cdkey

KingDaniel0
04-25-2011, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Karimviper:
Hey any one it would be an honor if u give me ur cd key cuz when i bought the game i lost the cdkey

Nobody else can give you their CD-KEY....

Because each key is Linked and tied to one particular UBIsoft account, and if we use it on some other account, then we might get this message saying 'This product Key has already been used before'.

If you have already linked and Registered your CD-KEY before, on your UBISoft Account, then try to contact UBISoft Support department. If your Key has already been registered, then they might be able to trace the KEY from your UBISoft Account, imo. If not, then maybe they might provide you a NEW CD-Key for some nominal charge....

But you need to provide them full details of your Proof of purchase, Scan of your Game Manual/receipt etc. From where did you purchase this Game ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr_Shade
04-25-2011, 12:38 PM
Indeed...

No one here should give you their CD Key.. since it's linked to the account.

If you require your original CD key back - contact support, who providing you can supply your account info - will tell you YOUR Cd key http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif