PDA

View Full Version : The Assassin' Creed : Revelations Brotherhood

Loganizer25
05-25-2011, 02:29 PM
The ability to call assassins in Brotherhood was a great improvement. The ability should definitely be in Revelations. Having your assassins come help you in a fight when you called on them is great, but it seemed to be missing something. I think that the assassins should walk the streets, and help you when you're in a fight if you're near enough. It would also be cool if the assassins could act as guilds, only they wouldn't die, just once they got hurt they would escape to the hideout. The assassins should be de-quipped of their smoke bombs (those always ruined the fights for me).

What do you think the Brotherhood should be like?

Scotty056
05-25-2011, 05:50 PM
I want to be able to choose Assassins to walk the streets with me at some points too. I'd also like to be able to choose which of my recruits answer the call as well, almost like a priority system to it. Interaction between guilds = yes. I disagree about non dying assassins. It adds absolutely no emotion to it whatsoever. I had my first recruit out of 3 playthroughs, and it was a little bit sad.

WastingMyTIM3
05-25-2011, 10:11 PM
Totally agreed. Definitely needs an improvement on the Recruit system. It looked so badass in an E3 demo when Ezio called in 5 assassins in front of the patheon. But when I played the real game there wasnt any "wow" feel to it.