PDA

View Full Version : a few bugs found

nitcha
03-26-2004, 01:29 PM
when you play Campaigs>BF110G2 Kuban as a Oberst
I did 3 missions compleet>had 1 medal> played 4th mission to the end shot down 4 airplanes land. save the game and will NOT SAVE. hit play again button and the escape>(shows 2 screens mixed up)> big Crash from PC>
everytime I try this so far 3 times at the same point.

Nr. 2 problem: when you play campaign> Finland> J8A 1937> Squad. lelv.26> after playing a mission you save> go to pilot> go to pilot profile.> go to detail> and see this message>
instruction to 0x00dd71752 refers to memory on 0x00dc7188. The read... has failed> hit OK button> Crash from PC.

Nr. 3 problem: when I play single mission DE>
ME 163b it won't start.

My Normandie-Niemen Campagne has only Yak,s is this correct or should you also be able to fly the Spitfire??

nitcha
03-26-2004, 01:29 PM
when you play Campaigs>BF110G2 Kuban as a Oberst
I did 3 missions compleet>had 1 medal> played 4th mission to the end shot down 4 airplanes land. save the game and will NOT SAVE. hit play again button and the escape>(shows 2 screens mixed up)> big Crash from PC>
everytime I try this so far 3 times at the same point.

Nr. 2 problem: when you play campaign> Finland> J8A 1937> Squad. lelv.26> after playing a mission you save> go to pilot> go to pilot profile.> go to detail> and see this message>
instruction to 0x00dd71752 refers to memory on 0x00dc7188. The read... has failed> hit OK button> Crash from PC.

Nr. 3 problem: when I play single mission DE>
ME 163b it won't start.

My Normandie-Niemen Campagne has only Yak,s is this correct or should you also be able to fly the Spitfire??

J_Flyer
03-26-2004, 03:21 PM
I only know 2 answers:
1) the Me 163 is air start only, but d/w i heard it may be fixed in a patch
2) The Yak i think is correct, that is what my a/c list says
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-happy.gif hope i helped

The propellor is just a big fan to keep the pilot cool.. when it stops you can see
the pilot start sweating!

A good landing is one you can walk away from...A great landing is one where they can use the plane again afterwards!!!
http://www.jhsw05251.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/32F%20Website/Flying%20&%20Gliding/Powered%20Flying/Tutor.jpg

The legendary plane of the UK air cadets. The tutor!