PDA

View Full Version : IL-2 1946 $7.90 at gogamer.com

Fireball_
12-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Gogamer.com has IL-2 for $7.90 (plus $2.99 shipping in my case).

I've already got one copy, which I got from gogamer when it first came out. Paid $49 I think.

Not sure why I need another, but I couldn't resist for the price.

crucislancer
12-12-2008, 10:19 AM
I was thinking of getting one to give as a Christmas gift, but the few people that I know that play flight sims already have it.

b2spirita
12-12-2008, 10:48 AM
It never hurts to have a spare, does it? And at that price..

TheFamilyMan
12-12-2008, 03:09 PM
Heads Up: It's the EU release with that funky copy protection (which is not on the US release). Nice deal though.

BTW, the Fry's here in Sunnyvale, CA is selling Tigers Vs. T-34s for $35. A week or so ago they had a pallet of referb'ed X52s for $48, can't say if any remain now.

crucislancer
12-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by TheFamilyMan:
Heads Up: It's the EU release with that funky copy protection (which is not on the US release). Nice deal though.

BTW, the Fry's here in Sunnyvale, CA is selling Tigers Vs. T-34s for $35. A week or so ago they had a pallet of referb'ed X52s for $48, can't say if any remain now.

Oh, well. I wonder why only the EU release?

Ah, I remember that Fry's, the one with the Egyptian motif, right? I wish they had one up here, they always seem to have a better selection and deals then Best Buy.

TheFamilyMan
12-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by crucislancer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheFamilyMan:

Oh, well. I wonder why only the EU release?

Ah, I remember that Fry's, the one with the Egyptian motif, right? I wish they had one up here, they always seem to have a better selection and deals then Best Buy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's the Campbell store. The Sunnyvale store theme is IC electronics; they have museum displays scattered about of interesting (read geeky) milestones of silicon valley tech stuff. The best thing about Fry's is their no questions asked, no restocking fee return policy. A while ago I took back an X52 about a week after I bought it simply because I hated it; no problems.

crucislancer
12-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by TheFamilyMan:
That's the Campbell store. The Sunnyvale store theme is IC electronics; they have museum displays scattered about of interesting (read geeky) milestones of silicon valley tech stuff. The best thing about Fry's is their no questions asked, no restocking fee return policy. A while ago I took back an X52 about a week after I bought it simply because I hated it; no problems.

Oh, that's right. I've been to the Campbell store a few times as well. Cool place.

Freiwillige
12-13-2008, 01:45 AM
Not that it matters much but I spent 4 years of my life working at the Phoenix store. Good Company with some terrible policy's. But I looooved there employe discount!