PDA

View Full Version : From a online noob ,Tankyou Warbirds of Prey. I'm impressed

Serpentmaster09
07-10-2005, 04:25 PM
I had allot of fun today on the warbirds of prey zeke vs wildcat server today. There was a very intresting mission on the server today. After reading so many complaints about lag and bad manners I was pleased to find out that the crows on the server was very well mannered. I wish I a decent headset so that I could get more involved with making stikes with other pilots. The server was very smooth too. I'm impressed and I wish I wouold have ventured online sooner. To any new guys like me, if your looking for a good place to fly try out the Zekes vs Wildcat server. I know I will be flying there every day.

Serpentmaster09
07-10-2005, 04:25 PM
I had allot of fun today on the warbirds of prey zeke vs wildcat server today. There was a very intresting mission on the server today. After reading so many complaints about lag and bad manners I was pleased to find out that the crows on the server was very well mannered. I wish I a decent headset so that I could get more involved with making stikes with other pilots. The server was very smooth too. I'm impressed and I wish I wouold have ventured online sooner. To any new guys like me, if your looking for a good place to fly try out the Zekes vs Wildcat server. I know I will be flying there every day.

TgD Thunderbolt56
07-11-2005, 06:41 AM
Lots of fun to be had there. I like to stroll through there myself and the 'no-icons" is refreshing. When the server's not full though it can be tough as at times there seems to be few pilots going after the targets and with the expansive maps everybody can get quite scattered.

I flew there a bit Saturday for the Japanese and as a "lone-wolf" it was a tough room.

GJ Z-v-W!

TB