PDA

View Full Version : Possibility Of More Flexible M-Player Sub Options ??

Sp00nez
06-22-2005, 03:42 AM
I am a Noob, and this post has probaly been posted about 1000 times, so I apologize for being lame.

In the Single Missions, and Multi Missions the only selections of vessels are the pre-made sub Variants. I was thinking how much "More Better" it would be if (especially in Multi-player) there was the ability to modify the sub the way you can in the Career mode.. ie (choosing Flak / Torpedos / Emblems / Upgrades / Crew... etc etc.).

I know this would probaly be impossible to implement for some technical reason I don't understand, but just an idea.

Sp00nez
06-22-2005, 03:42 AM
I am a Noob, and this post has probaly been posted about 1000 times, so I apologize for being lame.

In the Single Missions, and Multi Missions the only selections of vessels are the pre-made sub Variants. I was thinking how much "More Better" it would be if (especially in Multi-player) there was the ability to modify the sub the way you can in the Career mode.. ie (choosing Flak / Torpedos / Emblems / Upgrades / Crew... etc etc.).

I know this would probaly be impossible to implement for some technical reason I don't understand, but just an idea.

Jose.MaC
06-22-2005, 08:29 AM
Is a good one, by the way.