PDA

View Full Version : Hearing problem from mouse click

Dale1937
01-30-2008, 03:49 PM
This is just a note from an old guy that is really having problems from the click when you have to use the mouse. I have been flying IL-2 since it started and always enjoy it very much but these days that loud click is getting me. I had an operation a few months back that has created this problem. I fly using earphones as I am taking care of my wife who is bedridden and I try to keep the noise down by using that type of set up. I do try and remember to punch the mute button before using the mouse sometimes I do forget and then have to stop flying for quite a spell until I am back in shape.
I realize how busy Oleg is so am asking if any of you might have a good solution without me having to give up the good sound I am now receiving.

Thanks for any help.
Dale

Dale1937
01-30-2008, 03:49 PM
This is just a note from an old guy that is really having problems from the click when you have to use the mouse. I have been flying IL-2 since it started and always enjoy it very much but these days that loud click is getting me. I had an operation a few months back that has created this problem. I fly using earphones as I am taking care of my wife who is bedridden and I try to keep the noise down by using that type of set up. I do try and remember to punch the mute button before using the mouse sometimes I do forget and then have to stop flying for quite a spell until I am back in shape.
I realize how busy Oleg is so am asking if any of you might have a good solution without me having to give up the good sound I am now receiving.

Thanks for any help.
Dale

DD_crash
02-01-2008, 04:31 AM
Hi there, if you go into the set up screen there are lots of ways to set up the volume of things like cockpit noise etc I am sure there is something there for the mouse http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif