PDA

View Full Version : I've figured out a Problem that might happen on Online already

TronVigilante
10-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Playing through ACII, I held a guard hostage and his fellow guards attacked me (hitting him). He took all the damage and died. I then proceed to finish them off.

I try the same tactic with a civilan and the civilan falls to the same end as the guard.

I guess i'm saying that if your playing online, and you can grab an NPC in the crowd (perhaps in a different game mode then wanted) then you could use them as a human shield and your opponent (being a human trying to kill you) would be forced to run or attack the NPC civilan and possibly lose points.

GarethNelson
10-17-2010, 06:23 PM
The simple fix for this is to have it pass damage onto the person holding the hostage, not the hostage. Report to ubisoft perhaps?

EmperorxZurg
10-17-2010, 06:29 PM
no, it's not a problem. For one, you can't run while you're holding a hostage. You can just wait 'em out and puppy guard em if you felt like it. Also hostages don't protect your back. Just circle around and backstab. They doesn't know who their attacker actually is and can't run. You can just quickly jog and out maneuver them.