PDA

View Full Version : Reinstalling AEP

APHill
03-26-2004, 04:42 AM
Hi all
Went to reinstall the AEP.(some of the flyable planes didnt install also the V1 didnt install) I installed IL2 FB first (didnt patch it) and then tried to install AEP. I am getting an error messsage that AEP cant find IL2 FB on my computer. Its there but AEP doesnt recognize it.Any suggjestions?
Thanks

APHill
03-26-2004, 04:42 AM
Hi all
Went to reinstall the AEP.(some of the flyable planes didnt install also the V1 didnt install) I installed IL2 FB first (didnt patch it) and then tried to install AEP. I am getting an error messsage that AEP cant find IL2 FB on my computer. Its there but AEP doesnt recognize it.Any suggjestions?
Thanks

pacettid
03-26-2004, 05:16 AM
I had this exact same problem and could never figure out what was causing the problem. I tried all the suggestions given by fellow IL2 buffs, and nothing worked.

The only way I was able to get it to load was to do a Winows system retore.

All the best, Don

CO_Eagle_31stFG
03-26-2004, 07:20 AM
Even though you did an uninstall you more than likely still had the game folders still on your computer. Double check your hard drive and delete the UBI Soft folder completely. Otherwise you may still have the game on your computer and it may register to your computer as a non working program.