PDA

View Full Version : AEP AI

wotan111
03-22-2004, 06:40 PM
After playing BOE USAAF campaign for a few missions (which is fantastic) and doing quite well, I have now installed AEP.

AND on the first mission I managed to get a few hits but before I knew it he out manouvered me and it was goodbye. Excellent. This didnt happen before AEP. I was doing quite well. Even though Im a novice. Now Im riddled with bullets, canopy is smashed and instruments obliterated and whilst struggling to open the canopy Im blown to very hot small pieces, which drift then vanish in the wind over the channel. Superb!

wotan111
03-22-2004, 06:40 PM
After playing BOE USAAF campaign for a few missions (which is fantastic) and doing quite well, I have now installed AEP.

AND on the first mission I managed to get a few hits but before I knew it he out manouvered me and it was goodbye. Excellent. This didnt happen before AEP. I was doing quite well. Even though Im a novice. Now Im riddled with bullets, canopy is smashed and instruments obliterated and whilst struggling to open the canopy Im blown to very hot small pieces, which drift then vanish in the wind over the channel. Superb!

DONB3397
03-22-2004, 07:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wotan111:
Now Im riddled with bullets, canopy is smashed and instruments obliterated and whilst struggling to open the canopy Im blown to very hot small pieces, which drift then vanish in the wind over the channel. Superb!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah. Sounds like fun to me. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif

Actually, I'm working my way through the pre-D-day campaign and struggling, too. Flying on the allied side, I find myself staying up and playing b & z, even when the primary mission is mudmoving. Not running up big scores, but surviving. Did you notice the ..um... evaluations in the recaps?

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/3fe77b7e_1812a/bc/Images/Sig---1.jpg?BCxEnXABSgTkLZQo
There is no 'way' of winning;
There is only Winning!

wotan111
03-23-2004, 06:54 AM
I certainly did!
The only problems I have is with the in game and briefing/recap map sometimes the mission is to near a corner so I cant see whats going on.