PDA

View Full Version : Deadband for CH PRo Pedals? Need help!

JZG_Waltrip
03-30-2007, 12:53 PM
Hello,

In 1946 I get a problem with my pedals. For whatever reason, the game is detecting very minute inputs from my CH Pro Pedals even though they are not in motion. Due to the extreme touchiness of the rudder inputs in IL-2, this causes significant oscilations in flight in yaw, enough to make aiming very difficult.

We're talking MINUTE inputs. When I zoom in on the rudder pedals I notice them shaking very very slightly back and forth even when my feet are not on them. Unfortunately, the control inputs in the setup section don't seem to work for the pedals, only the stick.

Is there any way for me to set up some sort of dead band on the pedals so these minute inputs are not detected? This is incredibly annoying and has costed me dozens of kills in only a few days' time!

Thanks.

JZG_Waltrip
03-30-2007, 12:53 PM
Hello,

In 1946 I get a problem with my pedals. For whatever reason, the game is detecting very minute inputs from my CH Pro Pedals even though they are not in motion. Due to the extreme touchiness of the rudder inputs in IL-2, this causes significant oscilations in flight in yaw, enough to make aiming very difficult.

We're talking MINUTE inputs. When I zoom in on the rudder pedals I notice them shaking very very slightly back and forth even when my feet are not on them. Unfortunately, the control inputs in the setup section don't seem to work for the pedals, only the stick.

Is there any way for me to set up some sort of dead band on the pedals so these minute inputs are not detected? This is incredibly annoying and has costed me dozens of kills in only a few days' time!

Thanks.

FoolTrottel
03-30-2007, 12:59 PM
Check out the links in my sig.
Either one of the utilities there will do.

Have Fun!

JZG_Waltrip
03-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Excellent! IL2 Joy Control solved the problem and made some additional fine-tunes to my controls!