PDA

View Full Version : AC2 to Robin Hood!! Possible game add on??

zeno64
11-29-2009, 06:13 PM
With my later post of Robin Hood Men in Tights and AC2 linked, It got me thinking!

What if there was more to it??

What I mean is that the AC2 story and the original robin hood story take place around the same time agree?
Well what if later down the road Ezio leaves Italy and goes to England(reason being is that Altair and maria from AC#1 have a love connection as seen from AC2 and he wants to know more about his ancestors past since maria comes from England or something like that). Once he gets there, he ends up in Sherwood Forest!!
While there Ezio actually is the robin hood character from the story!!! Where he does all the robin hood stuff that is from the story but with an assassins creed mix to it! Plus the robin hood story and the AC2 story intertwines!

What if that whole concept will eventually be an AC2 game add on!!!
Would't that be sick!!
Reply if you see the truth!?

NekoKera
11-29-2009, 07:47 PM
Never really considered the possibilities of Robin Hood being a [SPOILERS] Prophet. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif

kyleagius
12-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Ummm I hate to burst peoples bubbles but that aint gonna happen...
Why?
Because Robin hood was around during the time of...
You may have guessed it!
The crusades!
So it would make more sence for Alty to go there but he was an english noble and there are historical records so I can't see it happening...
Would be cool though...

Xaerxion
12-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Is it just me or is this a multiple post?

Anyways it aint gonna happen.

The entire game is based on renaissance Italy, more accurately 1476 to 1499.

Robin hood is in england.

However, from 1455 to 1485 the war of roses happened in England.

More facts: Robin hood (reportedly) existed at the same time as King Richard I, which is also around 1170, 12th century.

Hence, Ezio = Robin Hood? Not gonna happen.

NekoKera
12-02-2009, 08:26 PM
This might have sold better with AC1, but still just not realistic. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Ratherrin
12-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Pretty cool theory. I like it a lot. But as you know...

... Master Assassins can't climb trees. That's where all Templars hide the Pieces of Eden.

P459
12-03-2009, 06:29 AM
Im not even sure that MAria is from England?

com199
12-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by P459:
Im not even sure that MAria is from England?
Maria is an Italian Name. Hmmmm.... I wonder what that means?

kingbren08
12-03-2009, 12:47 PM
i thought robin hood was just a kid story also what country is AC1 in it never says anything but the holy land in the game

Xaerxion
12-03-2009, 07:28 PM
The holy land is a place. In AC1 the holy land is still the same as it is referenced to now. In case you can't figure it out, the holy land is Jerusalem. AC1 happens during the crusades when they were fighting over who should own Jerusalem.