PDA

View Full Version : Campaign length

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 04:01 PM
How long should it take me to get through one map in a campaign?

Is it real time or what? I noticed that the dates are 14,15,16, and so on....

I remember in 1.0 it took me 8 missions to finish the Lvov map, i'm playing Leningrad 1941 now, and i'm at about 14-15.

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 04:01 PM
How long should it take me to get through one map in a campaign?

Is it real time or what? I noticed that the dates are 14,15,16, and so on....

I remember in 1.0 it took me 8 missions to finish the Lvov map, i'm playing Leningrad 1941 now, and i'm at about 14-15.

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 06:32 PM
Read the damn readme. It is there for a reason. It tells you the default campaign length is very long but you can change it to long, medium, short and very short. I have it set to medium and I only got 3 Lvov missions. Longer battles such as Kursk and Crimea gave me 11-13 missions.

----------------------------------------
<center>I/JG1 Oesau (http://jg1-oesau.org) is recruiting. Join us!

Stab.I/JG1Death at HL, Maj_Death at Ubi.com

At the start of WW2 the German army lacked experienced anti-aircraft gunners. The average gunner was so bad that the USSR decided to help them out. They did it by forcing some of their pilots to fly I-153 flak magnets. These planes were slow but very sturdy. This allowed German anti-aircraft gunners to get a large amount of target practice on a relatively small number of planes. Thanks to the Soviets help, by the end of the war the German anti-aircraft gunners were amoung the best in the world.
</center>