PDA

View Full Version : Finally getting the game this weekend. What can i expect? ( no spoilers )

chizzy12
11-23-2010, 03:46 PM
So do you like the game? whats your favorite thing that wasnt in AC 2.

PLEASE DONT SPOIL ANYTHING. dont mention anything related to story...please i've waited a long time for this game

xRich711x
11-23-2010, 03:52 PM
This game is AMAZING! My fave parts are the crossbow, improved combat system, and the multiplayer!

E-Zekiel
11-23-2010, 04:13 PM
You can expect a really freaking awesome game that you may end up wishing was longer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Ghoulishtie
11-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Singleplayer: It may seem slightly competive at first, but if you have played the other 2, then it shouldn't be a problem. It allows a good selection of customization, and there are going to be a few suprises waiting http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Overall, the campaign will give you hours of fun.

Multiplayer: Best part of this game IMO. It's pretty new, and has pulled me (a halo fanboy), away from Reach since brotherhood came out. A few multiplayer tips before you jump in though:

-Don't be a runner. Now i'm not talking about running away from someone, or running to ur target. However, don't be one of those pussies that run around the map over 80% of the game. The multiplayer is about the quality of the kills, not the quantity. You won't get far running around getting 100 point kills all throughout the game.

-Use your abilities wisely. Don't waste them. Keep an eye to see if you are in the clear or not.

-Don't, I repeat, please DON'T turn into a roof*****. Going on a roof for some 10-20 seconds doesn't hurt the game, however, people who stay on the roof for most, if not all, of the game really do ruin it's fun.

Just be an assassin. Get them sneaky kills, hide when needed, and the multiplayer will be loads of fun.

Hope I didn't majorily spoil anything, just trying to give ya a heads up.