PDA

View Full Version : Airshow Online

Richardsen
07-12-2007, 05:12 AM
Anyone wants to fly together and make an Airshow? "IL2 Flying Legends"

I think it would be great.
Mustangs, Spitfires, Grumman Cats, Hurricanes, P40s FW190s, Thunderbolts......

There are some great formation pilots here who could do a nice display.

Richardsen
07-12-2007, 05:12 AM
Anyone wants to fly together and make an Airshow? "IL2 Flying Legends"

I think it would be great.
Mustangs, Spitfires, Grumman Cats, Hurricanes, P40s FW190s, Thunderbolts......

There are some great formation pilots here who could do a nice display.

Richardsen
07-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Any Duxford or Biggin Hill map aveilable?

Anyone interested?

Low_Flyer_MkVb
07-12-2007, 07:42 AM
There is a very nice Duxford airshow scenery for FS2004, complete with WWII statics and ai flying about....that's not a lot of help is it?

I'd be happy to post some pics if you thought it possible to use FB objects to make a Duxford airfield.

danjama
07-12-2007, 07:43 AM
I know a few people and squads who do this sort of thing already, one squad in particular i've forgotten the name of who have great maps for airshows and invite people in to watch and practice too. It may be the RAF squad, but i'm not sure. The best thing would be to hang about on hyperlobby and ask in the chat..If i flew online still i would of gave it a go.

Richardsen
07-12-2007, 07:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danjama:
I know a few people and squads who do this sort of thing already, one squad in particular i've forgotten the name of who have great maps for airshows and invite people in to watch and practice too. It may be the RAF squad, but i'm not sure. The best thing would be to hang about on hyperlobby and ask in the chat..If i flew online still i would of gave it a go. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any link to the RAF Squad?

danjama
07-12-2007, 08:07 AM
This is their thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/48310655/m/8731070463) and this is their website (http://www.raf662.com/)