PDA

View Full Version : Smaller Airforces Domestic-built aircrafts

XyZspineZyX
06-29-2003, 10:43 AM
Hello Oleg,

At first one kritik, old TB-3 4 engine bomber is failiure, please, remove him from next paches or editions, Im surprissed that You didnt made flyable Pe-8 or Pe-2 Soviet bombers instead of old TB-3?
Anyway, im writin this, so that appeal to you to make flyable planes of smaller airforces, such as Yugoslav Ikarus Ik-2 and Ik-3 fighters that were fighting in defence of Belgrade on April 6th 1941 (IK-3 was rebult Yugoslavs best airplane, similar to Morane 406, after the war and with Klimov engines and armament from SSSR resembled to YAK-3)
It would be great.

Regards, Aleksandar Kis

XyZspineZyX
06-29-2003, 10:43 AM
Hello Oleg,

At first one kritik, old TB-3 4 engine bomber is failiure, please, remove him from next paches or editions, Im surprissed that You didnt made flyable Pe-8 or Pe-2 Soviet bombers instead of old TB-3?
Anyway, im writin this, so that appeal to you to make flyable planes of smaller airforces, such as Yugoslav Ikarus Ik-2 and Ik-3 fighters that were fighting in defence of Belgrade on April 6th 1941 (IK-3 was rebult Yugoslavs best airplane, similar to Morane 406, after the war and with Klimov engines and armament from SSSR resembled to YAK-3)
It would be great.

Regards, Aleksandar Kis

XyZspineZyX
06-29-2003, 03:45 PM
1 )

Was TB-3 a failure ?
I don't think so. Remember that TB-3 is a 1930 design, entered serial production in 1931, service started in 1932.

2 )

There are no sufficient documents for cockpit modelling of the Pe-8.

3 )

IIRC Pe-2, Pe-3, Pe-3bis, Tu-2, SB and IL-4 are going to be included in later add-ons. Modelling work is currently in progress (reserved by Oleg).

4 )

Current modelling status of Ikarus IK-2 and Rogozarski IK-3
is unknown.
According to http://www.il2center.com - these fighters aren't modelled by anyone yet.

XyZspineZyX
06-29-2003, 04:54 PM
mmmmmmmm whats the problem with the plane, it is a beuty

"Never forget the past so we dont make the same mistakes in the future"

XyZspineZyX
06-30-2003, 03:04 AM
"Dig a little deeper" on IL2Center screenshots forum,you`ll find at least one thread with IK 2 ( I think "Dont get to close to the sun"),and few with IK 3 screenshots,example:

http://www.il2center.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=1745

XyZspineZyX
06-30-2003, 03:25 AM
the Ik-2 and Ik-3 will be awesome additions to FB..........only hope we can get cockpit references

HONK HONK HONK - TheGoose

XyZspineZyX
06-30-2003, 03:53 AM
the PE8 lacks authentic flight model information as well as internal detials

XyZspineZyX
06-30-2003, 09:25 PM
I like the TB3 too. The Finnish made a fighter during the war.The IVL Myrsky. I don't think it would make a popular machine on line.

XyZspineZyX
07-01-2003, 01:01 PM
You want to remove the Tb3 from FB?! I'm puzzled.

We few, we happy few, we band of Würgerwhiners...
http://home.wanadoo.nl/wana.mail1/Op****/WurgerwhinerLogo.jpg

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 09:04 PM
I hawe a photo of IK-3 cockpit, instrument panel, soon Ill send you scan of them.

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 09:09 PM
Whats the use in REMOVING planes from a game?...

<center>
---------------------------------------
"Atleast I'll go down in style!"
http://www.elleemmeshop.com/model1/aero/re4341.jpg
</center>

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 10:10 PM
Man I love the TB-3. Sure I never live in it, but I feel so great when I can make a good run in it. There was an on-line game the other day. I forget the map but it was the one where there are airstrips up in the mountains. I managed to take off that TB-3 fully loaded and navigate the valley pass long enough to get up enough altitude to get over the mountain and head toward the enemy airfield to bomb. Man it was hectic,harrowing and tough as heck. Of course a fighter wasted me before I got to actually bomb the airfield but the excitement was getting off the ground with so many mountains to crash into and actually making a good run for it. It was really fun.
Just don't use it if you don't like it, don't try to take it away. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 10:14 PM
If you don't like the plane, just don't fly it, it's that simple.

Geez, threads like these make me angry /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

/This relatively meaningless post has been brought to you by Ackackman.

Duh!

[No scripts and no Pilots lounge make Ack a dull boy]

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 10:59 PM
Actually, the Newbie made some good points, especially about Pe~2, but made the fatal mistake of beating up a favorite plane for many.

XyZspineZyX
07-07-2003, 12:08 AM
Oh, I don't know. The TB-3 is outclassed by almost evey fighter in the game, so Russian bomber fans are pretty justified in venting their frustration out aloud. It would have been better to have relesed the Pe-2 or 3 at first and then given the community the TB-3 in an add-on as a treat.

XyZspineZyX
07-07-2003, 01:02 PM
But then, if us Russian bomber fans had an aircraft that was actually competitive, we'd be reading more about how the sim is biased in favour of Russian fans and Oleg and team are truly KGB agents on a mission to revise WWII history /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

UR_Spinne wrote:
- Oh, I don't know. The TB-3 is outclassed by almost
- evey fighter in the game, so Russian bomber fans are
- pretty justified in venting their frustration out
- aloud. It would have been better to have relesed the
- Pe-2 or 3 at first and then given the community the
- TB-3 in an add-on as a treat.

XyZspineZyX
07-07-2003, 11:37 PM
That is the reason that i am dissapointed in TB-3. Why? cause there are some people that beleve like OH MY GOD JUST HOW RUSSIANS WON THE WAR WITH PLANES LIKE THAT. In the other hand, lets say Pe-2 was far better than British Blenheim, or even Moskito plane. Also Tu-4 bombers (copy of B-29) were Russias first nuclear bombers. Yugoslav pilots (Im from Yugoslavia) flew Blenheims, Do-17s and SM-79s in WWII and IL-2 and Pe-2 after reciving them, and they were comvinced that Pe-2 were better than them and even better than Moskitos that we recived after break up with USSSR. So, TB-3 is nice plane, for sport, like I like to fly her, but, over Berlin, Pe-2 for sure.

XyZspineZyX
07-07-2003, 11:44 PM
Once again, I LIKE TB-3 but IT IS SPORTS ONLY, And Tu-2 and Pe-2 are much more apropriate for combat, cause if U want realism, they were backbone of Russian AF bombars, and TB-3 is bad propaganda for Russian bombers.