PDA

View Full Version : Will they ever learn?

jesper.hs
10-23-2004, 03:25 PM
The AI still fly into hills! Just flown a mission for RAAF in the Beaufigter on New Guinea (dynamic campaign).The AI flight hight was set to 600m but the hills are up to 2000m or moore. ALL AI PILOTS IN MY FLIGHT SPLATTER
INTO THOSE FU:::: HILLS!

jesper.hs

jesper.hs
10-23-2004, 03:25 PM
The AI still fly into hills! Just flown a mission for RAAF in the Beaufigter on New Guinea (dynamic campaign).The AI flight hight was set to 600m but the hills are up to 2000m or moore. ALL AI PILOTS IN MY FLIGHT SPLATTER

jesper.hs

ELEM
10-23-2004, 03:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jesper.hs:

jesper.hs <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the A-20 campaign! The only answer is to fly the campaigns with a higher rank so that the others follow you OVER the hill.

Jason Bourne
10-23-2004, 05:17 PM
thats really the one problem with the random mission campeigns, no matter what you do, you will still get AI flying into hills.