PDA

View Full Version : Should Ubisoft have put multiplayer in Kong?

spartan_070
12-25-2005, 07:24 AM
Imagine, if you will an uncharted game mode, a mode that was thought to exsist only in myth, thats what I wanna play,

Ok enough of the poor film parody, The question is, should Ubisoft have bothered to feature a split screen, online and system link capibility to the King Kong Game, Think about it, they could have put in Deathmatches where one team plays as Humans while the other plays as Venatosaurs, Co-operative missions online and off, team based games, it could have been brilliant, and now I have to explain to my little brother that unlike Halo he can't just expect to pick up another controller and be able to play as a bl""dy Venatosaur. It has really bugged me, that theres no multiplayer whatsoever, on any King Kong game, on any format, not even the Xbox 360 with all its capabilities. Look at Co-op, one of you could be Jack and the other Hayes as you run around Skull Island online, Heel for leather blasting Velociraptor lookalike dinosaurs with flippin Tommy Guns.

Imagine this forum, We could be talking about clan matches, and team games, instead of what Jackson could have done to improve on the movie or Trex vs Spinosaur: The Final Encounter.

But once again Ubisoft has let up and has been caught with there trousers down on this amazing possiblity, just like the King Kong (Xbox 360) extreme darkness on standerd TV Scandel which really showed up the mighty Ubisoft, With Jacksons Imput in the game I really am surprised he did'nt pounce on the very idea, So now i've completed Kong what will I am I going to do, theres not much point in playing it any more, so heaven forbid, due to the lack of multiplayer, I think I will be taking it to a pre-owned game shelf near you.

Post your comments

Spartan_070

Jivers1988
12-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Agreed, good idea. I havent complated the game, but i think it should also allow you to actually chose who you want to be and what scenes to play in

spartan_070
12-26-2005, 05:30 AM
Thank you for replying to my post about the issue in the game.

NYJets12
12-26-2005, 09:48 AM
all they got to do is make a patch and put multiplayer in it no matter how big the patch is

spartan_070
12-26-2005, 10:59 AM
Mighty big patch would'nt it, and besides console owners would be given the cold shoulder, what we need is an expansion pack like Rainbow Six or Ghost Recon.

NYJets12
12-26-2005, 11:21 AM
It wouldn't bother anyone on the size of the patch since just about everyone has cable or dsl.
as for dialuper's & consolers . they can always send it to them using snail mail.

Thisgamecouldbe
12-26-2005, 05:15 PM
YEY! someone agrees! This must be done multyplayer,that would be so sweet.

hash_crazy
12-27-2005, 11:40 AM
yeh i would be killing all those smell v rex and my brother can join me watch them as they come to there doom http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

spartan_070
12-27-2005, 12:21 PM
Exactly, im thrilled others agree with me, not that Ubisoft ever bothers to read these forums, If they did start work on a multiplayer expansion pack with more levels, and extra bonuses I'd pre order it in a flash.

Thisgamecouldbe
12-27-2005, 02:01 PM
It would sell like pancakes!

monsterbot5
12-28-2005, 02:42 PM
i disagree about your online part, half and half on the home multiplayer part. for online, the people would be limited to play as, who ever got a dino would suk cuz the humans have range, and if you could play as kong it would be a majorly unfair advantage. for the home yes it would be awsome for you to have a human ally, but not so great cuz greedy losers would get everybody PO'd from strealing all the guns.

NYJets12
12-29-2005, 01:12 PM
not really monsterbot5
in AVP online you can be human or predator
thats fun to play online no one wines about it either. I don't see it as being much different that kong online.

coxaay
12-29-2005, 05:07 PM
spartan u saying i shud buy kingkong on ps2 but hav ya seen the high res eddition u can get for iy its increduble and some people hav been lucky and its working and my comp is powerful

spartan_070
12-30-2005, 09:11 AM
At the end of the day its up too you, the High Res version looks amazing and I wish it was on the 360, but as for it working on your computer, if its a top of the range one like an Alienware for instance, I think it may work.