PDA

View Full Version : Many questions to those who beat the game! *Spoilers

AssassinTrio
11-26-2011, 09:41 PM
I just beat the game a few hours ago at 10:30pm, and right now, I have so many questions after I saw the disaster video and my heart dropped with so many mixed emotions. When I beat the game, I didn't realize that it was Ezio's last game. Or that it was Altair's last game. I feel sad, excited, eager, & anxious to know about many things. Do any of you feel this way?

My more important question is what was the importance of the video. It was amazing and I'd love to know what it's about. It was so shocking and mind blowing, I can't stop thinking about it.

RzaRecta357
11-26-2011, 09:43 PM
The video was just showing how the first civilization burnt up from a solar flare and what will happen to us if Desmond doesn't stop it.

Good video. Hated the cliche burn a woman and baby for dramatic effect though. Are we playing call of duty or something?

AssassinTrio
11-26-2011, 09:47 PM
What is the importance of that woman and her baby? Do we play as them in AC3?

And how do you unlock Altair's grand master clothes? lol. I got 100% on sequence 8..

NewBlade200
11-26-2011, 10:05 PM
I feel like they put in the video just to have some sort of ''shock'' factor.

AssassinTrio
11-26-2011, 10:11 PM
It did indeed though. I wanna keep watching that whole ending from where Ezio gives his speech till Desmond over and over again, so I just watch it on youtube. It really got me back into the series. I had so many doubts about this game but it proved itself to be tied with AC2 (which is great!) It has a lot of replay value to. I wanna just start a new game and beat it all again.

Once again, how do I unlock Altair's grandmaster robes??? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AssassinTrio
11-26-2011, 10:28 PM
Btw, how do I defeat the machines that spit fire in the den defense??? The cannons never do much damage and I hire all the gun men I can and I never succeed....

Is there a way for me to skip the whole den defense process???

MajorMinus
11-26-2011, 10:39 PM
I was shocked. But the ending of the game was amazing.

AssassinTrio
11-26-2011, 10:49 PM
Yes it was. I have so many mixed feelings that I don't have any feelings http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif.....

Can anyone answer my question about Altair's robes???

Marluxia15
11-26-2011, 10:56 PM
So pretty much, I have a few questions/observations. First, to clarify what the video was about, Desmond is seeing the ruin of the first civilization. My question is, why did it happen? If Minerva and Juno and them are these higher entities, why do they not just stop the sun from going kaboom? Do they really think that this can be accomplished my those who are lesser than them? Why rely on humans if it's something beyond their control? One of my theories is that this predetermined apocalypse will be self-inflicted. The Templars may be doing something that will cause the end of the world, and that could be the basic plot point of Desmond. To try and stop them. My next question is this: if Desmond was merely acting as a conduit, then why did Minerva force Desmond to kill Lucy in Brotherhood? My theory is that Lucy was a Templar, and Minerva was just using Desmond to get her out of the way. Next, what happened to Minerva and them? They appeared in the time nexus where the trio spoke with Desmond at the end, but I didn't recall them stating what happened to them specifically. SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

Moultonborough
11-26-2011, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Marluxia15:
So pretty much, I have a few questions/observations. First, to clarify what the video was about, Desmond is seeing the ruin of the first civilization. My question is, why did it happen? If Minerva and Juno and them are these higher entities, why do they not just stop the sun from going kaboom? Do they really think that this can be accomplished my those who are lesser than them? Why rely on humans if it's something beyond their control? One of my theories is that this predetermined apocalypse will be self-inflicted. The Templars may be doing something that will cause the end of the world, and that could be the basic plot point of Desmond. To try and stop them. My next question is this: if Desmond was merely acting as a conduit, then why did Minerva force Desmond to kill Lucy in Brotherhood? My theory is that Lucy was a Templar, and Minerva was just using Desmond to get her out of the way. Next, what happened to Minerva and them? They appeared in the time nexus where the trio spoke with Desmond at the end, but I didn't recall them stating what happened to them specifically. SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

First of all it was JUNO was forced Desmond to stab Lucy not Minerva. She was only mentioned in the Desmond Review and by Ezio at the Villa. Jupiter showed the video of what happened. A solar flare knocked out the atmosphere or close to it evidenced by the view of it hitting the earth and by the Aura Borealis(sp?) in the sky. He says on 10,000 humans remained and far fewer of them(First Civilization). I think that the three of them(Minerva,Juno and Jupiter) were the most powerful of the First Civilization but even they could not stop a major event like that by themselves. And afterwards there was not enough to do anything about it. The people we see die in the video I do not think they are First Civilization but just regular humans. I can't see the First Civilization building statues of themselves. Though I do think that the city we see in Revelations is the same as the city in The Truth video in AC II.

UBOSOFT-Gamer
11-27-2011, 01:23 AM
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9610/ezio1j.jpg

Does anyone have a clue where this countryside is located?
Belongs to Italy or another country in europe??

My ideas,

italy
http://www.welt.de/multimedia/archive/01400/sam_italien_DW_Pol_1400259p.jpg

http://img.fotocommunity.com/Energietechnik/Kraftwerke/Windkraft-in-Sueditalien-a19075447.jpg

or maybe germany
http://www.landschaftsfotos.eu/1024/eifellandschaft-felder-windraeder-wolken--16581.jpg

any ideas, guesses???

Randy 355
11-27-2011, 02:18 AM
UBOSOFT-Gamer, the location in the first two images is most likely the coordinates shown at the end of The Da-Vinci Disappearance DLC in Brotherhood, which points to an area above New York City.

S-EVANS
11-27-2011, 02:24 AM
well going by the original two pictures that hes uploaded to imageshack im guessing hes pretty close...

for whatever reason he needs to know, i would agree with his guess

SpitfireSpud
11-27-2011, 02:39 AM
its in New York...

if I can remember... William Miles states this and also states in the Encyclopaedia that they are in New York in the Story chapter of the book, around page 130 or there abouts I think...

again, not 100% sure... I can re-check the book again.

Shaun was staying in Italy and then meeting up with the rest of the team with their new identities after he was finished with the funeral etc...

LightRey
11-27-2011, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by halolma:
its in New York...

if I can remember... William Miles states this and also states in the Encyclopaedia that they are in New York in the Story chapter of the book, around page 130 or there abouts I think...

again, not 100% sure... I can re-check the book again.

Shaun was staying in Italy and then meeting up with the rest of the team with their new identities after he was finished with the funeral etc...
This and the fact that windmills are located in similar areas all over the world. Such pictures tell us nothing really.

AssassinTrio
11-27-2011, 07:45 AM
This whole theory is interesting. I haven't had this feeling since the day I watched the truth video in AC2. Does anyone know why the camera kept showing the baby?

Steww-
11-27-2011, 07:52 AM
It could just be for dramatic effect.

In my opinion, the baby is Eve's child, and survives the blast. Perhaps due to the protection of a PoE. I think the child is an ancestor of Desmond, and so carries the special bloodline. That's the importance.

LightRey
11-27-2011, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Steww-:

In my opinion, the baby is Eve's child, and survives the blast. Perhaps due to the protection of a PoE. I think the child is an ancestor of Desmond, and so carries the special bloodline. That's the importance.
I still say that makes no sense. What would Eve be doing in a highly advanced TWCB city?

RzaRecta357
11-27-2011, 08:15 AM
Not to mention she'd of died of old age. They don't know how to stop time.

That's why they burnt. That's why Minerva had to find some sort of weird time nexus that allowed him to talk directly to desmond.

They didn't have the time and wish to stop it THIS time.

Those were humans I'm fairly certain that was the first civilization since our civis were at war. (Didn't seem to war torn though.)

The woman and baby were for nothing but dramatic effect. She couldn't survive being toasted by the suns heat.

They just wanted dramatic effect.

Just like the new COD game where they blow up a small family in london after showing the little girl hop around for a minute. It's stupid. Cliche and cheesy.

I loved the video but was cringing to the woman and baby thing. Let's just toast a baby so people say oh wow.

Steww-
11-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steww-:

I still say that makes no sense. What would Eve be doing in a highly advanced TWCB city? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just watched the final vid again, and I'm starting to doubt what I said myself. At least about it actually being Eve.

I still wonder why a blue light appears just after the mother and child are hit though..

LightRey
11-27-2011, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Steww-:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steww-:

I still say that makes no sense. What would Eve be doing in a highly advanced TWCB city? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just watched the final vid again, and I'm starting to doubt what I said myself. At least about it actually being Eve.

I still wonder why a blue light appears just after the mother and child are hit though.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dramatic effect I guess. Don't try to read too much into these things.

iN3krO
11-27-2011, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
The video was just showing how the first civilization burnt up from a solar flare and what will happen to us if Desmond doesn't stop it.

Good video. Hated the cliche burn a woman and baby for dramatic effect though. Are we playing call of duty or something?

Open ur eyes.... we see a man (probably desmond) jumping to the woman in the very end.

The woman is Eve.

My Theory:

After world is saved, desmond must make sure he exists traveling to the past and saving eve's child (ancestor of desmond).
If desmond doesn't travel back in the time to save the baby then Desmond will disapear and the world will be destroyed.

LightRey
11-27-2011, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

Open ur eyes.... we see a man (probably desmond) jumping to the woman in the very end.

The woman is Eve.

My Theory:

After world is saved, desmond must make sure he exists traveling to the past and saving eve's child (ancestor of desmond).
If desmond doesn't travel back in the time to save the baby then Desmond will disapear and the world will be destroyed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That is one of the most ridiculous theories I have ever heard.

iN3krO
11-27-2011, 09:22 AM

Are you kidding me right? We see Eve in that city in Ac2's Truth, what would make you think that she shouldn't be in that city anymore?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

The woman is Eve.

My Theory:

If desmond doesn't travel back in the time to save the baby then Desmond will disapear and the world will be destroyed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That is one of the most ridiculous theories I have ever heard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Explain me who's the man in the end jumping to that woman and explain me why it's ridiculous? Ubisoft creatred POEs, Created TWCB, Created High-Tech City... why can't they create time travel?

LightRey
11-27-2011, 09:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Are you kidding me right? We see Eve in that city in Ac2's Truth, what would make you think that she shouldn't be in that city anymore?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

The woman is Eve.

My Theory:

That is one of the most ridiculous theories I have ever heard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Explain me who's the man in the end jumping to that woman and explain me why it's ridiculous? Ubisoft creatred POEs, Created TWCB, Created High-Tech City... why can't they create time travel? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
First of all, that's clearly not the same city. Second of all, when she stole the apple she became an enemy of TWCB. If she were in that city during the end, she'd have been captured or killed on the spot. The humans and TWCB were at war. Your theory is preposterous. Oh, and that man was likely just her husband trying to save them from the inevitable.

iN3krO
11-27-2011, 09:33 AM
I don't think ubisoft showed that woman, the baby and that man jumping just make ppl sad.

If humans and TWCB were at war why were humans in that high tech city?

If i'm not wrong, some ppl get jailed for some years and then go out. Why couldn't that have happened to Eve?

How do you know it's not the same city? We only see one building in Ac2 o.o

LightRey
11-27-2011, 09:39 AM
I don't think ubisoft showed that woman, the baby and that man jumping just make ppl sad.

If humans and TWCB were at war why were humans in that high tech city?

If i'm not wrong, some ppl get jailed for some years and then go out. Why couldn't that have happened to Eve?

How do you know it's not the same city? We only see one building in Ac2 o.o
Those weren't humans, those were TWCB. As you might've noticed from Minerva, Juno and Jupiter other than their clothes and apparently their size they looked pretty much identical to humans.

Who said Eve was captured? Who said she would go to some TWCB prison and then be released even though she was likely supposed to be a slave in the first place and who in god's name said she wouldn't fight TWCB the moment she got out of this hypothetical prison you speak of?

We see several buildings and we see that it's located in a tropical region in AC2. From that it's quite evident that this is not the same city.

But let us review your theory, shall we?

-it's a TWCB city that looks very high-tech.
-it's clearly during the disaster, which means it's during the human-TWCB war.
-there is an explosion.
-there is a woman with a baby running away from said explosion.
-just before both the woman and the baby are engulfed in the explosion we see a man running at them.

yes, it's obvious that that is Eve, because Eve is a woman and Adam is a man. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

as I said:
-_______________-

iN3krO
11-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Let's see.

It's not Eve and it's not the same city.
Eve was, most probably, ancestor of S16 and not of Desmond.

Those persons are more similar to humans then to Juno, Minerva or Jupiter (jupiter has another name in-game).

USA is in War against Russia. There are not any Russians in USA then. One setence doesn't make the other true.

There were some humans against TWCB (Eve and Adam?) but not all of them.
Pherarps passive hybrids lived in TWCB ruled cities.

There is just one place in the world where we see a shinny blue ball, wonder why does that ball appears... in my theory it's an energy shield created by desmond when he gets near his ancestor (the baby).

Take in consideration this is just a theory, not a fact... and all you are saying are also theories, you can't be sure that what you are saying is totally true.

Any1 else wonders why we see the van where desmond is arriving to the place where was the city before the solar flare when desmond is still inside animus talking with jupiter and jupiter is showing the "video" to desmond?

LightRey
11-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Let's see.

It's not Eve and it's not the same city.
Eve was, most probably, ancestor of S16 and not of Desmond.

Those persons are more similar to humans then to Juno, Minerva or Jupiter (jupiter has another name in-game).

USA is in War against Russia. There are not any Russians in USA then. One setence doesn't make the other true.

There were some humans against TWCB (Eve and Adam?) but not all of them.
Pherarps passive hybrids lived in TWCB ruled cities.

There is just one place in the world where we see a shinny blue ball, wonder why does that ball appears... in my theory it's an energy shield created by desmond when he gets near his ancestor (the baby).

Take in consideration this is just a theory, not a fact... and all you are saying are also theories, you can't be sure that what you are saying is totally true.

Any1 else wonders why we see the van where desmond is arriving to the place where was the city before the solar flare when desmond is still inside animus talking with jupiter and jupiter is showing the "video" to desmond?
Adam and Eve were the instigators of the human-TWCB war by stealing one of the PoE's and freeing many humans from TWCB, according to the Encyclopedia. They were not allies of TWCB during the war.

That blue ball is what's called lens flare (or in this case a simulation of said effect). It's part of the special effects of the explosion.

You're experiencing something called tunnel vision. It's when all you see is the evidence supporting your claims and not that which is discounting it.

There is absolutely no reason to even theorize that that woman is Eve.

Evidence supporting your claims:
-She was a woman, so is Eve.
-There was a man. Adam is a man.
-There was a baby, Eve had a baby at some point.
-Eve existed before and possibly during the disaster.

Evidence countering your claims:
-The humans and TWCB were at war.
-She is not (visibly) carrying a PoE, and even if she was, it's a TWCB city, there were more of TWCB that had PoE's than that there were Eves (only one Eve after all).
-She doesn't say anything, which gives us little insight in her personality, suggesting that she's not even a significant character to the plot.
-Her having a baby means nothing since people, both humans and TWCB, have babies all the time (OMG RLY?! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif).
-It's a TWCB city, which gives more than enough reason to assume that it was mainly, if not only, populated by TWCB during the war.
-She's wearing the same kinds of clothes as everyone else, indicating that she had the same affiliation, which would be an affiliation with TWCB, considering it's a TWCB city.
-Said city was not the same city as the one where we first saw Adam and Eve (in ACII), since the buildings look significantly different and said city is not located in a tropical region like the one where we first saw Adam and Eve (it's even quite clear that the city where we saw them was near Mt. Kilimanjaro, since the mountain in the background looks suspiciously much like it).

Need more?

iN3krO
11-27-2011, 10:22 AM
have you seen the Atlantis theory?

The city where adam and eve are can be atlantis since it's similar to the description a greek philosofer (don't remember his name right now) gave to it.

Same philosofer said it was between crypus and europe.

Crypus seems to have an important role in the game.

U are also experiencing a tunnel vision thought http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I'll stop discusing... let's wait to see what happens in Ac3...

LightRey
11-27-2011, 10:32 AM
have you seen the Atlantis theory?

The city where adam and eve are can be atlantis since it's similar to the description a greek philosofer (don't remember his name right now) gave to it.

Same philosofer said it was between crypus and europe.

Crypus seems to have an important role in the game.

U are also experiencing a tunnel vision thought http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I'll stop discusing... let's wait to see what happens in Ac3...
You mean Plato. He has the first, and only, "account" of Atlantis and not only is said account more likely fiction than fact, it's also written several hundreds of years after Atlantis supposedly sunk to the bottom of the Atlantic, not the Mediterranean, so nowhere near Cyprus. The Mediterranean was proposed by completely different people. You should read Plato's books if you want to make such claims, mai freind.

Basing theories on theories is called speculating, and it rarely works out, which is one of the main reasons science basically completely ignores it.

I'm not experiencing tunnel vision. I'm simply showing you how ridiculous your theory is based on what little evidence you have supporting it and how much evidence there is discounting it.

I'm open to the slight possibility that it is indeed Eve, but there is absolutely no reason at this point to even consider it. It could just as well, no, more easily be a random girl called Sarah and the guy being her husband, George Agdgdgwngo.

UBOSOFT-Gamer
11-27-2011, 10:44 AM
New York??? How that? In brotherhood they were in rome. How did they got from italy to USA with their car????

LightRey
11-27-2011, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by UBOSOFT-Gamer:
New York??? How that? In brotherhood they were in rome. How did they got from italy to USA with their car????
They didn't. Had you paid close attention to the conversations from outside the Animus you can hear in between sequences, you'd have known they'd boarded a private plane under fake identities with the excuse of Desmond in the Animus undergoing experimental medical care.

gms2655
11-27-2011, 01:41 PM
I just want to know what the extra pillars at the end are about, Im at 100% and still nothing. DLC maybe?

Steww-
11-27-2011, 02:18 PM

I still wonder why a blue light appears just after the mother and child are hit though.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dramatic effect I guess. Don't try to read too much into these things. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't help it, there's like a year to wait xD

Kaena2012
11-27-2011, 02:42 PM
I also agree the woman with the child "might" be Eve. Look at the model of eve in the 2nd game and compare to this woman in ACR and they look almost 100% alike. And let's not forget in the video of Adam and Eve escaping they were in a place that looked futuristic or at least advanced. Well anyhow i knew well that this game was the last Ezio game and Altair would be in it. My thoughts that i have it complete is i sort of feel empty, don't get me wrong it was not bad at all but this game almost felt like there was a different writer and the storyline was not as strong as the previous AC games

LightRey
11-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by gms2655:
I just want to know what the extra pillars at the end are about, Im at 100% and still nothing. DLC maybe?
Most likely.

Agentbarto
11-27-2011, 04:04 PM

Perhaps the humans built the city relatively quickly given they had forbidden knowledge?

Or they remained in the facilities we see in the truth video, after TWCB kicked the bucket.