PDA

View Full Version : the headset thread

SCARFACE_47
09-04-2007, 01:01 PM
sooooo, since many games and psn and xbl etc use /need headsets and most people still have none, it would be cool if those that have one could tell which they use and why and which ones ae good etc
EDIT: sry this new usb keyboard jus sux

***title edited- a thread becomes or is created official for specific reasons - it's not an attribute to be used in every other thread title -//zgubilici

Phreaky_McGeek
09-04-2007, 01:14 PM
The headset that was supplied with the 360 (NO THAT WAS NOT AN ATTACK AT THE PS3)

FableB
09-04-2007, 01:38 PM
You miserable XBOX fanboy! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

bump2007
09-04-2007, 01:51 PM
SCARFACE_47 I have no idea what the hell you are saying... The only thing I can understand is the topic title, so I will say this: Unless you are looking for superior sound, just buy a 40 dollar one, because they are basically the same anyways. If you buy a cheap one then it will wear out faster, an expensive one is not really worth it, so a 40 dollar one is a good way to go.

Or if you got a 360, you already have a good quality one that is included with the system. =)

membernametaken
09-04-2007, 04:25 PM
I use the one that's supplied with the 360 and I must say, it's awfully difficult to hear from time to time.

I don't have a Bluetooth headset, as of yet and I probably won't get one. I have a PS3 for the single player experience because the majority of the games you will find on the platform are geared towards a single player experience.

Live is the top-dog when it comes to the online experience hence, the reason I get all my multiplayer games for 360 and all my single player games for PS3 (because of the slight graphical advantage and drastically lower rate of system failure.)

*hides*

Anicrow
09-04-2007, 05:11 PM
I have my phones bluetooth headset thing, it's not very comfortable compared to the one microsoft gave me with xbox.

HAHAHA I JOIN BANDWAGON