PDA

View Full Version : couple IL2 1946 questions

Jim57
03-07-2009, 06:40 AM
I have only had the 1946 installed for about a week or so, and I see on the main splash screen it says:

PE2 Peshka
Sturmovik Over Manchuria

Are those ONLY for Russia? (maybe just overlooked it looking through the other countries) are there any PE2 Peshka and Sturmovik Over Manchuria single missions? OR Campaign only? What other countries can I find them in?

Also...

I did not notice any 1946 single missions; are they campaigns or ONLY for one country specifically? What countries can I find 1946 campaigns at?

My game did not come with a "paper" manual. Just the Pacific Flyers PDF manual that is loaded with the game. Is that it? I still have my PF paper manual...

Thanks!!

Jim

Jim57
03-07-2009, 06:40 AM
I have only had the 1946 installed for about a week or so, and I see on the main splash screen it says:

PE2 Peshka
Sturmovik Over Manchuria

Are those ONLY for Russia? (maybe just overlooked it looking through the other countries) are there any PE2 Peshka and Sturmovik Over Manchuria single missions? OR Campaign only? What other countries can I find them in?

Also...

I did not notice any 1946 single missions; are they campaigns or ONLY for one country specifically? What countries can I find 1946 campaigns at?

My game did not come with a "paper" manual. Just the Pacific Flyers PDF manual that is loaded with the game. Is that it? I still have my PF paper manual...

Thanks!!

Jim

Bearcat99
03-07-2009, 07:08 AM
See the Nugget's Guide in my sig.... The Pe-2 was a Russian plane.. no one used it but Russia if I am not mistaken.. There should be campaigns for multiple countries.. and if you want more there are many for free at M4T.. the link to M4T is also in my sig.

Tully__
03-07-2009, 08:11 AM
The Pe2 Peshka add-on was v4.05m, Sturmoviks Over Manchuria was v4.06m. IL2 1946 is v4.07m so you already have the content from both of those included.

The add-on versions of 4.05m and 4.06m were only released for the Russian version but the complete version of 4.07m released for the rest of the world includes the 4.05/6 content.

Jim57
03-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Thanks for the explanations!! I did go to M4T and got a few missions specially for '46 too. I have been there many times for the older versions of IL2 for missions. Don't know why I didn't think to look there...

Also, I had looked at Nuggets guide before too, but missed the 1946 part. Maybe it was before I loaded the '46 sim.

Thanks guys!

Jim