PDA

View Full Version : Dying

GPNM
07-16-2007, 11:56 AM
How do you think the death will work if you jump from a high point and hit the floor?
Will you go splat? Break your neck?

Togie-
07-16-2007, 12:04 PM
im thinking it will be a little like the crackdown fall

spenzur
07-16-2007, 12:20 PM
maby you cant jump from an high point because its automatic so you can only jump from points wich arent to high. But if you can I think it will be as in tomb raider legend and without blood.

Kamiks
07-16-2007, 12:26 PM
I really doubt it. If you watch the long gameplay video, he performs a long jump which isn't sufficient to reach the roof, and he falls a long bit. Then he grabs onto a ledge near the ground...

Also, in the background of that video, he does perform a damn long fall (like 8m or something) which he finished by performing a roll.

I think that he'll probably be able to handle most falls professionally with rolls and the like, but if it's like the one on the highest tower we see in the demo, he'll probably die in similair fashion of the Prince of Persia. (Falling flat on his stomach)

SCARFACE_47
07-16-2007, 12:27 PM
well if you completly lose balance and fall i guess too it would be like tomb raider legend
though the idea of a huge splat seems funny
like in dogma where bartleby kills random people
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
SPLAT
xD

Mulle_DK13
07-16-2007, 12:36 PM
Take a look at the E3 2007 video, where Altair pushes over a guard, which lands on the ground.

I guess Altair will behave like that when falling from those distances!