PDA

View Full Version : Did I hear what I think I heard



Cpt.Gumz
10-24-2009, 09:35 PM
*SPOILERS*

I thoyght i heard or read in one of the reviews
that while escaping from Abstergo you would take out a couple of guards as Desmond....

Can someone confirm this.

and Also if you have something you are not sure about you can post it here and then hopefull someone will try to answer you.

SWJS
10-24-2009, 09:40 PM
Yes, it is true. It was confirmed in all the previews.

Cpt.Gumz
10-24-2009, 09:54 PM
Thats AWESOME

EmperorxZurg
10-24-2009, 10:31 PM
actually it's like half true, Lucy comes in and shoots Vidic and then u escape with her to a secret lair for the assassins with their animus. U might kill a guard because I predict that will be the tutorial level. I hope it's a strangulation, see desmond chokin the due goin "THIS is what happens when u don't give me food or drink for three weeks!"

Stormpen
10-24-2009, 10:36 PM
LUCY shoots Vidic?? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
Wow, you never can tell how charachters are going to turn out.

OSnailsO
10-24-2009, 10:39 PM
Where did you hear this?



Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
actually it's like half true, Lucy comes in and shoots Vidic and then u escape with her to a secret lair for the assassins with their animus. U might kill a guard because I predict that will be the tutorial level. I hope it's a strangulation, see desmond chokin the due goin "THIS is what happens when u don't give me food or drink for three weeks!"

SWJS
10-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
actually it's like half true, Lucy comes in and shoots Vidic and then u escape with her to a secret lair for the assassins with their animus. U might kill a guard because I predict that will be the tutorial level. I hope it's a strangulation, see desmond chokin the due goin "THIS is what happens when u don't give me food or drink for three weeks!" Lucy doesn't shoot Vidic. She comes into Desmond's room covered in blood. It's never specified whose blood it is either. There's nothing that mentions guns either. She simply tells Desmond to enter the Animus, then she and Desmond escape Abstergo by free running and flee to a secret assassin compound.

You don't kill the guards either, you beat up the guards with your fists.

The tutorial levels are in the Animus 2.0, with Ezio doing missions for members of his family.

Stormpen
10-24-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
Lucy doesn't shoot Vidic. She comes into Desmond's room covered in blood. It's never specified whose blood it is either. There's nothing that mentions guns either. She simply tells Desmond to enter the Animus, then she and Desmond escape Abstergo by free running and flee to a secret assassin compound.

You don't kill the guards either, you beat up the guards with your fists.

The tutorial levels are in the Animus 2.0, with Ezio doing missions for members of his family.

Where did you hear all this?

SWJS
10-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Stormpen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
Lucy doesn't shoot Vidic. She comes into Desmond's room covered in blood. It's never specified whose blood it is either. There's nothing that mentions guns either. She simply tells Desmond to enter the Animus, then she and Desmond escape Abstergo by free running and flee to a secret assassin compound.

You don't kill the guards either, you beat up the guards with your fists.

The tutorial levels are in the Animus 2.0, with Ezio doing missions for members of his family.

Where did you hear all this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's in all the previews. The Gamespot preview especially has a lot of info, including what the big super unlockable catacomb reward is.

EmperorxZurg
10-24-2009, 10:50 PM
damn, I swore I heard gun in that interview, and with blood and no Vidic I sorta concluded that she killed him or she just had the worst accident u can have in a hallway ever within 5 minutes

@stormpen: there was a spoiler article that got up here while u were gone and it showed how the beggining of the game started

Stormpen
10-24-2009, 10:50 PM
<sub>Linkage?</sub>

EmperorxZurg
10-24-2009, 10:54 PM
enjoy! (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/assassinscreed2/news.html?sid=6237477&om_act=convert&om_clk=gsupdates&tag=updates;title;3&mode=previews)

Coolgerb
10-24-2009, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
enjoy! (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/assassinscreed2/news.html?sid=6237477&om_act=convert&om_clk=gsupdates&tag=updates;title;3&mode=previews)

*SPOILER*

That article mentioned you get to wear Alta´r's armor, and that it's the most powerful armor in the game...
If this is true, I think it's a VERY bad idea, as Ezio's armor looks so much better. Equally powerful, sure, but it definitely shouldn't be more powerful.

SWJS
10-24-2009, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Coolgerb:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
enjoy! (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/assassinscreed2/news.html?sid=6237477&om_act=convert&om_clk=gsupdates&tag=updates;title;3&mode=previews)

*SPOILER*

That article mentioned you get to wear Alta´r's armor, and that it's the most powerful armor in the game...
If this is true, I think it's a VERY bad idea, as Ezio's armor looks so much better. Equally powerful, sure, but it definitely shouldn't be more powerful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's the ultimate unlockable, based upon the fact Altair was the original assassin and the assassin that started it all as well as being the most badass assassin of all time. Plus, Altair was SO good he never supposedly got hit, so wearing his armor might be the equivilent to being invincible.

Stormpen
10-24-2009, 11:42 PM
so wearing his armor might be the equivilent to being invincible.

I hope not, that would be kinda boring.

EmperorxZurg
10-24-2009, 11:43 PM
and just because it looks better doesn't mean it's strong. Altair's armor probably covered certain areas like the jugular vein and such making it easier to fend off blows form an enemy weapon, placement matters

Irvinlr
10-25-2009, 12:00 AM
Im guessing Altair's armor will probably be his costume or whatever. And talking about something else, since we know Lucy comes covered in blood, is there a strange and strong possibility that she might have killed Vidic? Who else here agrees with me? Personally, I hope its Desmond. I hated that guy. lol

Coolgerb
10-25-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
and just because it looks better doesn't mean it's strong. Altair's armor probably covered certain areas like the jugular vein and such making it easier to fend off blows form an enemy weapon, placement matters

I know looks don't decide what is better, but my point is that the developers have put a lot more time in designing Ezio's costume than Alta´r's, and that I would rather be able to choose between which I like best, instead of having to think about which is stronger.

Yes I know that for Ezio's suit Alta´r's costume was used as basis and thus probably needed less time to be designed, but I count the time to design the basis as well as it is an evolution.

PlagueDoctor357
10-25-2009, 01:00 AM
What I understood from the previews is that you WILL fight some guards as Desmond but they don't tell you how to play.

Lots of games do that, and either you can win and get a nice comment or lose and have Lucy take them out.

At least I think I read something about Lucy saving the day if you lose.

banner420
10-25-2009, 01:01 AM
i dont think it will change ur whole costume just the armor..atleast i hope so..i would like to use the black clothing and altairs armor i guess..i still think ill use the metal armor neways

Big-Boss_777
10-25-2009, 01:10 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif lucy shoots vidic but y wud she vidic saved her life cuz remember wen u talk 2 lucy around memory block 2 or 3 tht she says tht he saved her life n will do w/e he says 2 4 her 2 do

something like tht

any1?

guipit
10-25-2009, 08:01 AM
lol Lucy free running

TheEpicWolf
10-25-2009, 08:09 AM
Sorry if this is stupid but what does Altairs armour look like because he really doesn't have all that much protection in AC, would it just be his clothes with some new parts added ?
Again sorry for the stupidity http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

com199
10-25-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
Sorry if this is stupid but what does Altairs armour look like because he really doesn't have all that much protection in AC, would it just be his clothes with some new parts added ?
Again sorry for the stupidity http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
It's possible they won't use the armor from AC1, I mean, look at all the time Altair had to invent the perfect assassin's armor.

TheEpicWolf
10-25-2009, 08:41 AM
It's possible they won't use the armor from AC1, I mean, look at all the time Altair had to invent the perfect assassin's armor.

Good point http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
im sure whatever it is, it will be pretty cool.

NuclearFuss
10-25-2009, 11:20 AM
I wonder if it will be the armour that is on the Black Edition figurine, because that looked all fancy.

EmperorxZurg
10-25-2009, 12:14 PM
it is from AC1 Epic, it's the shoulder armor and he probably has some underneath the robes, they won't stick out and he still has protection that the enemy might underestimate because they didn't see it

Tridoxian
10-25-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Big-Boss_777:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif lucy shoots vidic but y wud she vidic saved her life cuz remember wen u talk 2 lucy around memory block 2 or 3 tht she says tht he saved her life n will do w/e he says 2 4 her 2 do

something like tht

any1?

I was thinking that it was all a show, simply to lure Abstergo to her so that she might get inside? - dunno, a mere theory.

TheEpicWolf
10-25-2009, 01:28 PM
I was thinking about being able to get Altairs armour, And thought that perhaps it could be the long black robes we have recently seen Ezio wearing when he has become a master assassin.
Mainly because it's the same length as Altairs outfit, anyway just a thought http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SBRedFlag
10-25-2009, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
I was thinking about being able to get Altairs armour, And thought that perhaps it could be the long black robes we have recently seen Ezio wearing when he has become a master assassin.
Mainly because it's the same length as Altairs outfit, anyway just a thought http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I was thinking the same thing. I think this might be Altair's armor: http://static2.ubi.com/uk/ac2/progression.jpg http://static2.ubi.com/uk/ac2/progression.jpg

since the bottom looks exactly the same except for color.

I wish that the ultimate unlockable was Altair himself, not just his armor though...

Myrkah
10-25-2009, 05:08 PM
dude, he is wearing a freaking kilt!
I dont wanna wear that.

bladencrowd
10-25-2009, 05:12 PM
You must have hated Altair a lot then.

TheEpicWolf
10-25-2009, 05:18 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it but i do prefer his shorter outfit.

Captain Tomatoz
10-25-2009, 05:30 PM
that is not the altair outfit as it looks nothing like the altiar armour. It will probs be exactly the same as altair's from ac1

EmperorxZurg
10-25-2009, 08:18 PM
that's just Ezio's master Assassin outfit, u just unlock it at the end of the game, Altair's hasn't been released yet. And it's not a kilt, a kilt has a distinct separation, he's just wearing a long robe because it's all one piece, just like Altair wore and it's sort of like a closed trench coat really

nicky117
10-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Big-Boss_777:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif lucy shoots vidic but y wud she vidic saved her life cuz remember wen u talk 2 lucy around memory block 2 or 3 tht she says tht he saved her life n will do w/e he says 2 4 her 2 do

something like tht

any1?
she was a secret assasin, and also vidic was an ***, why wouldn't she kill her

X10J
10-25-2009, 09:54 PM
http://static2.ubi.com/uk/ac2/progression.jpg http://eatourbrains.com/EoB/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/altair.jpg

for comparison http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EmperorxZurg
10-25-2009, 09:58 PM
notice Ezio's has 3 layers while Altair's has two that are really the same and meant to blend, Altair would never have made an outfit like this, it's all Ezio with layers that are easily recognized

Cpt.Gumz
10-26-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
notice Ezio's has 3 layers while Altair's has two that are really the same and meant to blend, Altair would never have made an outfit like this, it's all Ezio with layers that are easily recognized

I agree, it's note a blade in the crowd its a frikkin scimitar in the crowd

EzioAssassin51
11-21-2009, 08:36 PM
BUMP! (Soz)

I just unlocked it and i was thinking that obviously this is Altair's armour that he made after he defeated Al Mualim! They are prbably master Assassins Robes!

Coolgerb
11-21-2009, 08:54 PM
A correction to my posts here, I was confused about Alta´r's armour. I thought it'd be the old version (which you can unlock via Uplay), but it's the black one, which in my opinion looks fantastic.

...Apart from the sleeves though, those look like they're from a clown. Should've been entirely black.

Tempest-Xx
12-03-2009, 04:23 PM
I really prefer Ezios armor and i also agree with coolgerb , you should be able to chose.

i dont like the sleves and that long robe that looks like a kilt.