PDA

View Full Version : Weird little glitch

khadon
08-03-2007, 11:02 PM
There's a weird little glitch that just popped up on me. I started a new game and when I got Jariel in my party something weird happened. For some reason Jariel won't stand near the rest of my team. Even when I press the button to have my team join together he stays 3 or 4 body lengths away. It makes going around in the catacombs hard because I keep getting the message that my party is to seperated. He gets caught in corners and in doorways. Anyone know how I can fix it?

khadon
08-03-2007, 11:02 PM
There's a weird little glitch that just popped up on me. I started a new game and when I got Jariel in my party something weird happened. For some reason Jariel won't stand near the rest of my team. Even when I press the button to have my team join together he stays 3 or 4 body lengths away. It makes going around in the catacombs hard because I keep getting the message that my party is to seperated. He gets caught in corners and in doorways. Anyone know how I can fix it?

Rozand
08-12-2007, 08:07 PM
I think it is likely that Jarial has less movement than the other players. It could be due to encumberance or certain items equipped. There are even items in just inventory not even equipped that will drop your movement. Some other items will also do that for encumberance both giving you more or less, and some items in inventory boost movement.

If I recall there was an option to have party group movement at the slowest rate.

An easy out is make Jarial party leader which would make them group to him. You can also try moving him in the unit formation with the colored bars to another slot.

khadon
08-24-2007, 11:31 PM
It's not that he's slow. He just stops moving and doesn't join up with the rest of the group. This is after just getting him in my group, so he still has just the basic equipment, and even if I make him the leader someone else starts doing the same thing. No matter what I do one character always stays far from the rest of the group.

Rozand
09-22-2007, 10:59 AM
That's odd. The only remedy may be to export your save and character folder to another directory and reinstall the game, repatch, and see if that works.