PDA

View Full Version : 4 feathers missing

sherbet56
12-18-2010, 05:18 AM
i have 4 feathers to find. in the main map i deleted all icons except feathers but none show up.
when i am in the tiber hideout, 1 feather is shown next to the bank but,when i go out to get it,its gone from the map...go in the hideout, its on the map, go out and it disappears. is this a glitch,or am i seeing things ( or not seeing things )
all thoughts and ideas are welcome.

Yoshack Fyre84
12-18-2010, 05:48 AM
I'm not sure. I guess make sure you put any feathers you have on you in the Box in the hideout. Also make sure you've purchased the Feather's map from the Art Dealer so they all show up. Then Highlight the Feather on the map so when you're looking for it you'll get an indicator of whether it's at a higher or lower elevation from where you're standing.

It sounds like a glitch though if it's disappearing and reappearing from the map.

minimunchkin
12-18-2010, 07:10 AM
Hi the feather icon that only shows when you are in the hideout belongs to the feather chest, it will not show up outside of the hideout. this is not a glitch. have you tried putting your feathers in the chest to see if you are still carrying them?

sherbet56
12-18-2010, 01:54 PM
thanks for your replies. l was still carrying one,and then obtained the map as suggested