PDA

View Full Version : multiplayer wait time

an-assassin
05-01-2011, 09:55 AM
So.... I start my console and selects multiplayer. I start the que while playing some world of warcraft. 1 hour later, nothing had happened so I forgot about it. 2 hours later I thought of it again but when I checked it was still in que.

That happens every time. Is multiplayer just dead or?

Tuna...no.crust
05-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Are you playing on PS3?
Because PSN has been down for a week just in case you've been living under a rock.

an-assassin
05-01-2011, 10:02 AM
yes I know taht PSN is down and yes I play on playstation 3. But this is expiriences from before it was down. I just first thought to make the thread now.

(just for the record, english aint my first language)

Ureh
05-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by an-assassin:
So.... I start my console and selects multiplayer. I start the que while playing some world of warcraft. 1 hour later, nothing had happened so I forgot about it. 2 hours later I thought of it again but when I checked it was still in que.

That happens every time. Is multiplayer just dead or?

Your internet connection is fast enough to handle ACB multiplayer AND WoW? At the same time?!

I have a standard at&t dsl connection (don't know what the speed is, but it's the cheapest pack) and only have to wait as long as everybody else for the game to start (ranges from 3 to 5 minutes). But this is only the case if only one other person is using the net (like Youtube).

an-assassin
05-01-2011, 10:43 AM
no it aint my connection. I often am in dunquen que in wow while playing gta IV online

an-assassin
05-01-2011, 10:44 AM
All I want to know is if others share the same problem, but it sounds to me like thats not the case